Chapter FortyTwo-I Do's

I nervously walked back and forth inside the bride's maids prep-tent, twisting my engagement ring left and right. Puffing my fair cheeks with air, I swiped a strand of hair out of my face.
Every moment of my life before Niall appeared.
First day of school, running into the building, pushing my mum away so I could read.
Learning how to ride a bike. Jared taught me. Him eight, me six.
The very last memory was of Jared's reaction to my first piano recital.
How proud he looked, being only ten, I could've mistaken him as a man, that was the day he got his braces. All the pain went away the moment when my frail fingers met the white and black keys.

"Aria? Its time." 
Snapping to face the entrance, I saw my father fixing his bow tie.
Grimacing, I nodded, fixing my veil.
Taking my fathers arm, he guided us outside and onto the grass.
Right here, right now. I was only Aria Renee Kingsley. But in just twenty minutes or so, I will be Aria Kingsley Horan. Aria Horan, I didn't think about it, but it suited me quite well.
"You ready my little princess?" Dad croaked, rubbing my bare forearm.
Looking up at him, I nodded.
"Is it okay to have shaky knees?" I asked.
He looked out into the distance while walking, sighing.
"You're just in love. I wouldn't blame ya." He explained.
Stopping in our tracks, we could see the back of hundreds of chairs.
Every face was now facing us.
Soon, Liam and Danielle walked down the aisle, leading on Zayn and Perrie, Louis and Eleanor, Amelia and Harry. 
Us, it was finally our turn
Soon, Serenade in G, K. 525 - "Eine Kleine Nachtmusik": II. Romance (Andante) began to play.
I bit my rosy glossed lip and soon put on a smile. 
My grip tightened on my fathers strong arm, I didn't want to let go, I might fall.
Then, then I looked up, seeing the love of my life standing at the end of the long straight path.
His cheeks burning bright red, eyes glistening like a stream in the month of April.
I was soon to be wed.

As we reached our final steps, my father sniffed and kissed my cheek, handing me over to Niall.
"Take good care of my angel, will you?" He whimpered, walking away.
Niall nodded and looked down at me, walking me up the two steps.
When we finally reached the priest, he wrapped his arm around my waist and pressed his lips to my ear.
"You look amazing, did you know that?" He slowly and softly whispered.
Blushing, I turned my head towards him.
"We are gathered here today to join Niall James Horan and Aria Renee Kingsley to be husband and wife." The priest began.
"Do you Niall take Aria to be your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold, through sickness and in health? Richer or for poor?" He stated, looking from him to me.
Niall blushed and nodded, unable to get words out.
"Yes, I do."
"And do you Aria take Niall to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold, through sickness and in health? Richer or for poor?"
I smiled and gazed into my lover's eyes.
"Yes, I do, forever." I beamed.
Rubbing Niall's hand with my thumb, the ring barrier carried our two rings up.
"Repeat after me." The priest explained, handing Niall my large diamond.
"I Niall Horan." The man began.
"I Niall Horan." 
"Take you Aria Kingsley"
"Take you Aria Kingsley."
"To be my wedded wife."
Slipping on the cold ring, I blushed, taking the gold ring from the priest.
"I Aria Kingsley tak you Niall Horan to be my wedded husband." I announced, slipping on the ring.
There was a small sniffle coming from the audience, cameras began to flash.
"You may now kiss the bride." The man announced.
Niall licked his lower lip and tipped me off my feet, softly planting his lips onto mine.

Niall and I were dancing on the flat dance floor.
Swinging and twisting to fast and upbeat music.
Occasionally, I would tilt my head back and laugh at his foolish dance moves and copy him, causing every guest to laugh. 
Softly standing on his shiny black shoes, we began to sway to "Marry You" by Bruno Mars.  
Niall's crystal blue eyes shimmered with the creamy white candles above us. 
"When do we escape to Paris?" I whispered, grasping onto his shoulder. 
He blushed and lowered to my height. Pressing his soft warm lips to my neck, he whispered. 
"In four hours..."
Biting my lip, I nodded.
I wanted to be alone with my lover. I needed him now and tonight. 
His strong hands wandered down to my laced waist, caressing my hip.
"Niall...Stop, you're teasing me." I moaned into his ear.
His grasp got softly tighter, as if he agreed with what I was saying.