Chapter TwentyOne-Angry

"Why didn't you listen to me!" I shouted at Niall, pacing around the living room.
He was sitting on the leather sofa, looking at his feet. "I just wanted to deal with him myself."
"Thanks, but that wouldn't solve anything. He's now probably looking for us." I muttered, crossing
my arms.
"Listen, I'm sorry, I know that must've been rough on you." Niall began, getting up and hugging me from behind. I huffed and held my hand to my head. "I'm going to go see Amelia, she's probably dying to see me." I explained, letting go of his hold. 
Niall whined and nodded, rubbing his temple. "Fine, but be safe, babe." He agreed. I looked over at him and grimaced, putting my brown leather jacket on and grabbing my keys from the bowl.
Walking down the hallway, I opened the door and walked towards the lift.

I sighed and opened the door to Amelia's flat. "Thanks for knocking!" She shouted from the kitchen.
I chuckled and hung my jacket up on the hanger, running my fingers through my hair.
She walked out of the kitchen and over to me. "Hey, whats wrong?" She smiled, hugging me and leading me to her sofa.
I sighed and sat down, accepting a glass of water. "Did I ever tell you about the night at football?" I questioned, looking at my glass. 
She shook her head. "Is it the one where we stole the other school's mascot?" She asked. I shook my head.
"The one where Coach Shaw raped me." I mumbled. She gasped and held her hand to her mouth. 
"What? When did this happen?!" She ranted. I bit my lip and looked up.
"When I was fourteen, but anyway, I told Niall about it and he and the lads threatened him!"

 *Niall's Point of View*

I was laying in bed, waiting for Aria to come home.
Laying back with the back of my head in my hands, I began to think about her.
Her bell-like laugh. How her brownish blonde hair laid perfectly on her lower back without her trying. How she was always stubborn yet perfect. One day, I'm going to have babies with her, I knew it. Smiling, I looked at the clock.
It was nearly 9pm. I didn't blame her for being mad at me. I could understand all that pressure caught back up with her.
Then, I began to think about her and Coach Shaw. She told me every single detail about the rape. Even though she cried the whole entire time, I understood what she meant.
My cheeks flushed and I began to pull at the back of my hair.
Why would something so evil harm my little princess? I didn't regret disobeying her though.

The lads and I quickly rushed into the school. I had my hands clenched and my game face on. 
I wasn't afraid to hurt this man.
Walking down the hall, I noticed the name "Brian Shaw" on a wooden door. "Ready?" I asked, looking at the boys. They spoke no words, just nodded.
I slammed the door open and marched over to the desk. Sitting there, a man was throwing a football
in the air, catching it every time. "Erm, can I help you?" He muttered, setting it on the floor. I just scowled and swiped everything off his desk.
"Yes. You can help me. I'm here to talk about you and my love Aria." I bellowed, creasing my eyebrows.

The man looked flabbergasted at his ruined desk. He looked up at me with fear and hatred in his eyes.
"There is nothing to talk about between miss Kingsley and I and I would appreciate it if you would pick that up. You don't want to mess with me, I'm in an extremely bad mood." He roared, clenching his fists.
 I smirked and crossed my arms. "What happened? Did you shag at the wrong side of the bed?" I harshly barked. I know I would never say something like that to a normal human being, but he was different. 
His eyebrows raised and he threw a punch, causing me to fall over. Moments later, the lads pushed him against the wall. I got up and held my lip.  

As soon as the boys tied him up, the door slammed open. There she was, being all perfect. I couldn't help but hold onto a shelf to control the weakness in my knees. She gasped and ran over to me, trembling.
"Its all right, babe." I whispered, holding her behind me. 
Her warm mint breath scattered on my bare neck, causing me to get goosebumps. I couldn't get enough of the feeling, but moments later, she stood in front of the man.
"Do you know? Do you know how hard this has been on me? Have you ever gone on a date and been terrified that the man would rape you? Have you ever had your space invaded? Have you ever been raped? No! I've hurt myself because of you!" She frustrated, holding her elbows.
I never knew she was terrified of men. She seemed so comfortable around the lads when she first met them. Although, she was very brave. That was one of the things I loved about her. She was my everything.

I rolled in bed to face the door. There was a shadow. Sitting up, Aria opened the bedroom door. Her expression looked cooled.
Butterflies began to flutter in my stomach. I was like a lonely puppy, waiting for it's lover. 
She looked up at me and smiled. "Hey," she breathed, taking her jacket off and laying it on a chair next to our dresser.
"Hey babe, how was Amelia?" I questioned. She took her shirt off and pants off, revealing her soft bum and perfect chest. She only put on one of my Ramones t-shirt. I sighed at her magnificent body. She noticed I was checking her and smirked, crawling onto the bed. 
"I'm so sorry I snapped." She murmured, pulling the fluffy covers over herself.
I propped myself on my elbow and pulled her into my chest.
"And I'm sorry for not listening when you said no." I replied, kissing her forehead.
"But I do want to thank you." She confessed, facing me. She also propped herself on her elbow.
I smiled and kissed her lips. "Thats what I'm here for." I grinned. She chuckled, her eyes were glistening.
Why did that man have to selfishly take her v-card away? If it didn't happen, I'd probably would've been her first.
I would be kind and delicate with her. Not rough and painful like him.

*Back to normal Point of View*

Niall was my everything. And I know nothing could ever change that. His crooked smile sent sparks to my stomach. No matter what others said, he was flawless to me.
"I'm going to bed, see you in the morning." I giggled, cuddling up into his bare chest.
He sighed and pecked my lips. "Good night, love." He grinned.
I sighed and began to rub his abs. I could feel the warmth rise on his stomach, meaning he liked that. 
He grumbled, and shifted closer. I chuckled and laid my head on his breast. 

________________