Chapter TwentyEight- Maroon Five Concert

Today, we were going to see a Maroon Five concert, here in London.

Curling my blonde hair, I sighed in satisfaction. I was finally going to see my second favorite preform after years of fangirling over a lousy poster.

"Hey, babe, do you know where my Skytop trainers box is?" Niall asked, walking into the bathroom, throwing a zip up sweat shirt over his shoulders.

"Erm, on the top left shelf in the closet, I think?" I questioned, holding my index finger to my chin while looking up at the ceiling.

"Thanks princess, and you look fantastic." He meekly responded, smiling and kissing my cheek.

"Oh, I do hope you don't catch Adam's eye like I did!" He teased, running out of the bathroom.

I silently chuckled and slipped my t-shirt off and replaced it with a peachy pink trapeze dress with a light blue waist length jean jacket.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Niall nibbling on a slice of buttered bread.

"Hey babe," I smiled, taking a seat next to him on the table.

He nervously jumped and noticed it was me, nervously smiling.

"Are you okay?" I questioned, rubbing his back.

"Y-yeah, just nervous 'bout seeing them live," he chuckled.

We arrived at the large building.

"Princess, this is where we first met." He smiled, rubbing my cheek with his thumb.

Looking over at Niall, I smiled.

"It is and it's the best place on Earth." I added, kissing his cheek before I got out of the car.

Niall took my hand as we quickly ran into the stadium.

"Hey, no ones asking for photos or anything!" I chirped, looking over at my blonde boyfriend.

He was slipping out the tickets from his back pocket, also taking out two string necklaces.

"Backstage passes?" I gapped, widening my eyes.

Niall chuckled and slung his long and muscular arm over my shoulder.

"Yep, and it's all for you." He grinned, looking at the line ahead of us.

My cheeks burned bright red as I thought about meeting Maroon Five.

We were waiting in line for a photo with Adam Levine, and hopefully a small chat and still no one has bothered us. I wonder if Niall had anything to do with this magic?

"Oh my gosh, it's him. He's breathing the same air as us." I cooly gasped, fanning myself with my hands.

Niall chuckled and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"You're worst than me, babe."

I scowled and took a deep breath looking at the ground.

"I can't look at him, it's too exciting." I mumbled.

He smiled and kissed my ear.

"Good, you can look at me." He murmured.

It was finally our turn and I fixed my hair, force of habit.

Walking towards the fellow celebrity, he waved goodbye to a small group of girls.

"Niall, my man!" He beamed, grabbing his hand and slamming into each other, patting each other's backs.

"This must be Aria?" He smiled, looking down at me.

Words couldn't come out of my mouth.

"I-I. You're amazing. I mean you're work is amazing." I stuttered, hugging him.

He chuckled and slid his fingers through his hair, forcing me into fan girl mode.

"Awe, thank you. Niall she's prettier than you described her to me." He confessed, putting his hands in his pockets.

I blushed and slightly chuckled.

"Thanks, you are too. I mean-" I began.

"Awe, it's fine, I know what you mean." He added.

Looking over at Niall, I saw him slightly burning.

"Picture?" Adam asked.

We both nodded and put on smiles as a man behind us took our pictures.

Adam handed me a slip of paper but I refused.

"Uh-uh. Sorry, I can't accept this." I murmured as Niall protectively wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Oh, okay, cool. See you guys later." He awkwardly smiled as we walked away.

"I'm so so-" I began to explain as Niall took my hand.

"It's fine babe, you did the right thing." He smiled down at me.

He lead me to two seats...Front row.

"Are you kidding me?" I gasped.

He nervously tipped on his heels.

"You like it?" He beamed.

I nodded.

"Like it? I love it! Thank you so much babe, it's the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me." I giggled, pulling him into a tight hug.

The lights began to flicker and screaming aroused from the crowd.

"It's starting!" Niall squealed, clenching his fists up to the air.

Adam walked out on stage, slowly and seductively, making girls go crazy.

"This love has taken it's toll," The crowd recited.

Looking over at Niall, I could tell he was trying not to fan girl.

"This is lovely, babe." I shouted, hugging him.

About six songs later, my most favourite began to play, She Will Be Loved.

I slightly squealed and held my heart, trying not to faint.

I jokingly fell into Niall's arms and sighed.

"You like this song?" He shouted over the music.

I closed my eyes and smiled, nodding.

"It's the best song in the whole entire world." I replied.

"Good, because I need to tell you something..."

I nodded and stood up.

I could see fear and excitement in Niall's eyes.

He slowly kissed my hand and got down on one knee.

Oh god, was he proposing?

"Aria, I know we've only been dating for about a year, but I think I've fallen madly in love with you." He began.

The crowd went silent.

"Everyone, I think Nialler is proposing!" Adam beamed, putting a spotlight on us.

Niall nervously chuckled. I could see his tremble. He was so very brave.

"I love waking up to you and your smile. It's everything I love about you, actually. Your laugh, your scent. You, everything. You're the reason why I haven't given up on anything. You are my whole world. I want to grow old with you and have children. But most importantly, I want you to be mine forever."

He pulled a square green box out of his back pocket and held it up.

"Will you, Aria Renee Kingsley do me the honors of being the next Mrs. Horan?" He nervously chuckled, opening the box.

The ring was beautiful. It was a Tiffany's engagement ring.

Three silver bands were held together by a large white diamond, about the size of a cheerio with smaller diamonds tracing around it.

All three bands connected together had lines of smaller diamonds.

I gasped and held my hands to my mouth, letting tears escape.

"Niall... I don't know what to say..."