S: Delusional: One Shot Incomplete

Back against the wall, Lacy's breath was low. Her hand pressed against the wall hoping to find anything that she could get her hands on. Desperate, she staggered a few steps. The pounding in the distance only turning up with time.

Lacy shook her head, to assure her panicking heart that she could still fight back. Fingertips grazing against a solid object, Lacy grasped it. Bring it to her gaze, her eyes widened. In her grasp was a knife. She didn't have time to think of why there was a knife in a daycare center but she did question the reality of it. As she observed it, the tipoff the knife began to ooze. Lacy wanted to scream but couldn't find the stomach to do so.

Emerging from the knife was a crimson substance. Seeping onto her skin. Lacy found her speech rendered useless. The pounding on the door became a loud slam. Letting the tears fall for her emotions Lacy tightened her grip around the knife and readied herself for combat. The blood continued to drip onto the floor of the daycare onto the toys that had been left out. Specifically, a doll's hair had been dyed.

The yellow color of the room worked against her. Lacy thought of the color of her sister as she stepped closer to death each day. Mind ablaze with thoughts, Lacy dared to look around for another weapon. What could possibly be in the daycare that could be of use?

Eyes meeting the container of large legos, Lacy dashed as the door swung open.

-

June 19 2014

--

The barred door was no challenge for Tyron. He would bust through it in a gif. The woman inside was the only evidence left for his hit news story and Tyron would do anything to get an interview with her. Even if it meant scaring her out of her shock.

Approaching the fence, he quickly climber over it into the playground. Sand dented as he walked towards the sidewalk. Plastic toy shovels and pales were scattered. The day was hot and left beads of sweat on Tyron's arms and face.

Stepping onto the sidewalk, Tyron balled his hand into a fist. Glancing in the parking lot, Tyron double checked his resources. A navy blue Nissan Altima, with a baby key for their chosen decoration. As a daycare worker Tyron could only image the reasoning. Decal of an green cartoon dinosaur, placed on the butt of the car and sticker on the right back window of a green cartoon character that Tyron has misplaced the name of.

Nodding, Tyron's eyes met the door. Knocking three times, no one answered. Sighing, Tyron put his hand in his pocket to wait. Five minutes passing, Tyron knocked again. In his freehand Tyron held his notebook, with a pen, and his cell phone for recording purposes and any calls that might shoot his way. Ten minutes passing, Tyron knocked again.

Suddenly, door meeting his face, Tyron's vision went black. Body slumping to the floor, the pounding began.

--

I honestly don't know if I'll even write screenplays. I do know that this isn't what one is.

Stat:

June 19 2014

Views: 7