Karrueche5

KARRUECHE:

Chyna and I were dying of laughter  as Chris and Tyga was taking off their gear.

“Yall cheated”, Tyga said while unsnapping the straps of the gear.

“No you guys are just losers”, I told him.

“No yall just some ganged up cheaters”, Chris replied to my comment, His gear was completely off we was just waiting for Tyga.

“But the funniest part was watching Tyga cry”, Chyna laughed.

“I did not cry!”, Tyga yelled, his gear was off now.

“Aw baby”, Chyna laughed moving closer to Tyga, “Don’t be embarrassed”.

She started giving him kiss pecks on his neck, I guess tryna make him feel better. He playfully pushed her away and started smiling.

“So I don’t wanna  leave yet, let’s get some drinks over by the bar over there”, Chris said pointing.

We all four made our way to the bar.

The guys ordered our drinks, Chyna and I had two Margaritas, While Tyga and Chris sipped on drinks called ‘cape-codders’. Tyga and Chris then started chatting about guy stuff.

This place was very cool, it had a small dance floor, but nobody was dancing, just some white chick with a very big fake ass.

“Chyna look”, I tapped Chyna to look at the chick.

“Only white girls”, Chyna stated.

I frowned, “Don’t say that, that’s racist and I see black girls do stupid stuff like that too”.

Chyna frowned then she giggled, “Oh I’m sorry I forgot ya’ ass half white”, she joked.

I didn’t find anything funny, and Chyna noticed so she tried to soften the situation by suggesting we go dance with the chick.

I laughed, “We would make a fool out of our selves”.

Chyna and I watched the Chick dance, then once the music changed she stopped then headed towards to bar where we were.

“Well too late, miss blonde- blonde heading over here now”, Chyna said right before she took a sip of her drink.

Once she made her way over to the bar, she ordered.

“Ow her cheekbones on point, what does she use?”, Chyna whispered to me.

“I was thinking the same thing”, I whispered back.

“Thanks, Just got them done; Surgery”, The chick replied to us, I guess that meant she heard us.

Awkward  moment, I cleared my throat, “Well I’m Karrueche”, I held out my hand to greet her.

“Tran is it? Karrueche Tran, girlfriend of Chris Brown”, she replied without shaking my hand.

I placed my hand down, but smiled, “Yes I’m she”.

“And I’m Chyna.. But you probably know me as Blacc Chyna”, Chyna added

The chick just smiled at Chyna.

“Well, I’m Rebecca”, she replied.

Chyna and I both gave her an awkward/ phony smile.

She then received her drink, sipped it, then looked at us.

“Well… I better be going now”, she told us, as she dashed off fast.

Our eyes stayed glued on her, until she was out of sight.

“You saw the way she looked at me when I told her my name”, Chyna asked me.

“I guess it was because she was a fan or something”, I told her.

“Don’t look like it, more like an Anti-Fan”, Chyna said.

“Chyna you always assuming stuff”, I told her as I looked over to see what the guys were doing.

Chris was cracking up about whatever Tyga was telling him. He looked so handsome. He caught me staring at him, then he air kissed me. I blushed, as I gave Chyna my attention again but I didn’t have hers.

She was sipping on her drink and bumping to the music that played looking spaced out.

“So what you think about the whole Rihanna thing?”, I asked Chyna snapping her out her zone.

“Girl, Look I don’t care what Chris says, I know he loves you, he just afraid to tell you. Rihanna is his ugly ass Ex, she history, If he loved her he wouldn’t of beat that bitch”, Chyna told me.

“That doesn’t mean anything”, I told her.

“So you telling me, if Chris told you he loved you, then later on he started beating the shit outtah you, You still gon’ think he love you?”, she questioned

“Huh”, I replied not understanding her question.

“Girl! If Chris started beating ya ass, Do you think that’s love?”, She questioned again.

“No…I mean…Idk. Chris has anger issues. And what if he did love her?, what if he never tell me the ‘L Word’ because he still loves her”, I questioned feeling hurt by the thought.

Chyna rolled her eyes then sighed as if she was annoyed, “Karrueche, listen, you my bitch, but you gotta stop this whole Rihanna shit”.

“It’s hard”, I tried to explain.

“Stop worrying about his past and afraid he’s gon’ go back to the Past, you are his future start realizing that. Tyga got many Exes, but I aint worried about them hoes because I know my place in his heart and my role in his life”, She told me.

I thought about what she was saying, I know what she was saying was good advice, but I just couldn’t take it, I need actions to take place because words from both Chyna and Chris are just not making me believe what I should.

“Maybe I just need to speak to him without arguing or getting upset and showing attitude, I think a serious talk about this could be good for our relationship”, I told her.

Chyna shrugged her shoulders then sipped her drink , that meant ‘go ahead if you want’.

“Okay well tonight, when we return to our hotel, I will”.