(•ten•)

"Ok Annie, I'm gonna use this to terminate your pregnancy

"Ok Annie, I'm gonna use this to terminate your pregnancy. Are you sure?" The doctor asked her, the 10th time. Annie nodded. "You have to verbally say yes honey, it's the law." The doctor said in a hush tone.

"Yes. I want to terminate this pregnancy." Annie said, tears filling her eyes.

"Ok." Annie kept looking up till she was asleep by the medicine.

Waking up, she was in a bed, her bed. "Mom?" She called sleepily, her vision blurry.

"Oh Annie, are you ok?" Katie asked, helping her daughter sit up and gave her water.

"I'm fine mom. Just feel, weird." Annie said, sipping the water after. "Is it done?" She said, emotionless.

"Yes, it is. You need to rest though." Annie nodded, her eyes almost closed, then fell back asleep.

Right when her mom left, Annie opened her eyes, and stared at the vase in front of her, and silently cried till she actually fell asleep.

"Annie, eat." Hayley told her, as Annie stared at the food, having no appetite.

"Mom, can I be excused?" Annie asked, still motionless.

Katie thought for a bit, "alright. I'll wrap up your dinner if you're hungry later." Katie said, and Annie left the table, looking at her phone.

She sat in her room, and watched Friends. Normally it would make her laugh, or at least smile, but it didn't This time. She just took a shower and went to sleep, even though it was only 8 pm.

She couldn't sleep that well, waking up from nightmares but crying herself back to sleep. She didn't leave bed till 2 pm, when everyone else was gone for Mani.

She put on a black denim skirt, put on a white shirt, and makeup. She straightened her hair, and ordered for a Uber. Grabbing her bag, she went inside the Uber and drove to the hospital.

"Julianna Leblanc?" The nurse called out, Annie was waiting. "Come this way." The nurse guided her to a emergency room bed. "What is it?"

"Yesterday I had an, abortion done." Annie started and the nurse nodded. "I've been having terrible headaches, nightmares and stomach pains. Is this normal?" Annie asked in a hush tone.

"It is. If you experience bleeding, that's a different story. But honey, I'll give you some pills to help you sleep. Take one a night." Annie nodded, the hopped off the bed afterwards.

She went home, and put the pills in her cabinet. She never thought she'd have to make that kind of decision. But she did, and she knew it was the right decision. When she told her parents, they were so mad. They understood and Annie told them her decision right there and then.

the week before..

Annie held the test in her hands, tears down her face as she sat on the toilet lid. "Annie? You alright? You've been in there for a while." Katie asked, knocking on the door making Annie look up and wipe her eyes.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Annie lied, then put the test in her pocket and exited.

The next day, when Annie took a few more tests and all were positive. Hayley was at a sleepover so annie thought it'd be the time to tell her parents. There was never a perfect time.

Billy and Katie were in the dining room, cleaning up dinner, when Annie walked in. "Hey honey, I thought you were cleaning your room." Katie said, not looking at annie.

"Mom, dad, um can you come here?" Annie asked, tears trying to escape.

"What is it?" Billy asked as they both sat on the opposite side of the table from Annie.

"I'm really sorry." Annie said, crying as she put the test on the table. Katie and Billy were in shock, not saying a word. Billy had his hand over his mouth, Katie was just staring at the test. "I'm gonna get an abortion." Annie said, emotionless.

"Annie, we can talk-" Billy cut off Katie.

"It's her decision." Billy said, still in utter shock.

"I'm so sorry. I never meant for this to happen." Annie cried, then Katie walked next to her daughter and let annie cry in her chest.

The next morning Hayley came home, all smiles but frowned when she saw her sister on the couch, covered in a blanket and wearing Caleb's shirt. Hayley knew something was wrong.

"Annie? You ok?" Hayley asked, walking over to her sister.

"No, I'm not." Annie replied, as Hayley cuddled up with her sister.

"What is it?" Hayley asked, then Annie gave her a test. "Annie-"

"I'm pregnant and I'm gonna have an abortion." Annie said, tears falling down her face, and the sisters hugged and Hayley let annie cry as they held each other.

"You'll be ok Annie, everything will be ok." Hayley told her, but Annie just cried. How'd her life get to this point where she had to kill her baby. If she didn't, it would ruin, not just hers, but so many other people's reputations.

Annie teared up, wiping it away quickly afterward while she remembered the moments. Flashes of the night her and Hayden shared while conceiving the baby appeared. She remembered it was filled with lust and passion, but she couldn't say it was filled with love. In her mind it was but she knew deep down for him it wasn't. He was in love with someone else while she was in love with him.

"I'm so sorry." Annie said, quietly then posted on her Instagram.

annieleblanc- i'm sorry

comments disabled..