Chapter 11

[Vote and comment, please. Enjoy reading!]

CHAPTER ELEVEN

*Stefan’s POV*

I don't know what has gotten into me to ask Silver that question. Maybe because, I wanted to witness his reaction. Or maybe because, mainly, I wanted to know more about him. I don't know but, Silver intrigued me the most, especially when he used to me that commanding voice earlier. And I was a hundred percent sure it was one.

I was always a person that prioritized my curiosity over my safety. Once my curiosity over something hyped up, I would risk anything just to satisfy my, I guess, hunger. And I was saying this because I knew that this time, I won't get away with this without a punishment.

Silver seemed so… different; scary different. Like he held a power within him that even he himself didn’t know. Just like how he was not submissive just to our Alpha; his mate, Hunter. He even slapped him, for Christ’s sake! He shouted at Hunter angrily and he got away with it unscarred. Last night during their intercourse – yes, we heard them loud and clear – Hunter let Silver dominate him even if it was just for a short while. Did you think that was comprehensible? Not to me.

Another thing was, someone who was not affected to how cold the wind AND the water was, was not considered normal. I mean, just look at him now. He was here beside me, shirtless when I was shivering even with a jacket on. He was dipping his legs in the lake when this specific lake was forever cold! I was not even aware that fishes were able to survive here!

One more thing, whenever I was near him, Hunter was having a hard time reaching my thoughts. It seemed like Silver had an invisible wall around him that stops us from getting too near him. I didn't know Alpha’s case on that, but still.

So maybe, that’s what led me to ask him that. To push his buttons? To see him angry? To see even a slight glimpse of his vulnerable state? Out of all the questions I could ask him to do that, I think that was the best one to find something… interesting. Interesting enough to worth my punishment when Hunter found this out.

Silver cut my train of thoughts with his laughter. It was contagious, but I was able to hide my emotions well enough for my own good. His laughter sounded so careless, like he really had no care for the world –duh. Like he will laugh as much as he wanted just because he wanted to.

And then he stopped. I was quite taken aback by his sudden change of… personality.

“What. The. Fuck?” he spat. I probably should take back my question by now, apologize, and quickly change the topic.

I didn’t.

Instead, I repeated the question. “What would you do if Hunter cheat on you over a girl?” Deep inside me I was starting to tremble and about to pee my pants by the look he was giving me.