Chapter 34

[Vote and comment, please. Enjoy reading!]

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

The moment we stepped in, the people inside cheered, making me grin.

“SILVER!” they hollered in chorus, standing up as another way of greeting me. Some even walked until they were near me, bombarding me with questions.

I chuckled as Hunter pulled me against him possessively. I could’ve sworn that I even heard him growl. I put a hand over his, silently telling him it was fine.

“Hello, my lovelies!” A set of hi’s and how are you’s and all that jazz answered me. “Where’s our teacher?” I asked after noticing that the desk in front was empty.

A hand rose in the middle of the room, and there I spotted Mrs. Stillman, sitting nonchalantly as if she was one of the students. She's cool like that, even pulling pranks to new or transfer students when she felt like it. She was pretty young, too.

I shot her a questioning look, in which she shrugged in response and added, “They don’t want to start unless you're here.”

Hunter leaned close enough so he could whisper right by my ear, successfully gaining everybody else’s attention. They looked at us confused yet excited, making me chuckle again.

“What's with them, babe? Looking at you like that, be it male or female. I'm not liking it.”

I giggled, now my turn to lean up so I could whisper back to him. Stifled squeals where heard and I nearly winced. Oh, my poor eardrums. “No, silly, they were looking at you.”

He frowned, and then looked around with a glare, tightening his arms around me.

I smiled quite wickedly. “Gosh, my babies, stop eye-raping the new guy!” I frowned after I saw them still looking at my mate in a way that I definitely didn’t approve of.

That was when Mrs. Stillman piped up and went back to her desk, looking all teacher-like. Heh, I knew better. We handed her our schedules on her way.

She smiled. “So, new guy, according to Silver, how about you tell us a little bit about yourself?”

My boyfriend’s smirk was audible. “Hunter Knight,” he started, as simple as that. Of course, with just his voice alone, girls were already swooning all over him. The not-so-straight guys in the room, aside from me, were even eyeing him in interest.

Sensing that Hunter wouldn’t add anything than that, I decided to end his introduction for him. I smirked, backhanded his chest, and said, “My boyfriend.” I then tip-toed and pecked his lips. “That was right, bitches. This sex god here is mine! Alright?” I asked sweetly.

A series of groans, whines and words of disbelief echoed all around the room. Our teacher slapped her table twice to silence them, but they just went on.