Chapter 28

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

I woke up feeling sore all over my body. Literally. My hole, my neck, my jaw, name it. I was sore. We didn’t stop last night until we’re both drained. But let’s not get into that.

Feeling Hunter’s warmth all over me, especially behind me, I turned around and saw him still asleep. Come to think of it, this was the first time I witnessed him sleeping. For some reason, he was always the first one to wake up. I guess I really tired him out last night. I giggled at that thought.

I took this chance to observe him. He looked so… yummmmaayy.

I groaned. Not again! I lightly slapped myself to get the dirty thoughts out of my head. There's no way I could afford another round today after last night.

Hunter’s lips were slightly parted as soft snores were heard, his bare chest rising and falling in an even pace. His thick and long lashes framed his closed eyes and I fought back the urge to touch it, count its strands. His hair was so tousled that I knew he would have trouble taming it later. His brows were furrowed that I started to worry if he was having a nightmare or not.

With that thought, I decided to wake him up. Just in case my hunch was right. I kissed the tip of his nose and then licked it. He instantly stirred and did that nose crinkle that made me want to hug him so tight, in which I did.

“Silver… can we go back to sleep, please?” he grumbled, his voice still raspy because of sleep.

“We have to get our schedules in school today. Classes start three days from now.” I watched him mumble incomprehensible words, probably refusals of what I said.

He pulled me closer to him that I came face to face with his nipple. He even lifted a leg over my side. “I’ll tell Caleb to get them for us.”

“Lazy ass.”

“Whose fault do you think it is that I'm so worn out from last night?” he asked, sounding already half-asleep.

“Well, thanks to you too, my whole body is aching!”

“That’s why I'm telling you we should go back to sleep…”

“I have no win in this, do I?”

He lifted his head shortly to whisper right by my ear. “Exactly.” He then slapped my ass and then acted as if he didn’t do anything wrong. “Now, sleep, Silver-babe.”

I pouted and rubbed my now not only sore but also stinging bum. I wasn’t able to say anything though, because soon enough he was snoring again. I just sighed and forced myself to go back to sleep, which thankfully I succeeded.

***

We woke up startled because of the doorbell madly ringing, thanks to someone pressing it continuously like there was no tomorrow. We both grunted in annoyance and lazily got up, heading downstairs. All he was wearing was his boxers while I was wrapped up in a cocoon of blanket. Whoever was at the other side of the door, they were about to receive twin death glares from us.