Chapter 15

[Vote and comment, please. Enjoy reading!]

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

More than half of my pack members were in the living room, watching the commotion, none of them was doing anything to stop what was happening. Pete was holding Elaine, who was obviously wanting to attack my mate. A flower vase was now smashed into pieces in a corner, which was what we heard earlier. Silver was standing in the middle, looking lost and hurt. And what angered me the most, was when I saw him crying.

I immediately pulled him into my arms and whispered comforting words, while glaring at the bitch who clearly had no respect. Silver grabbed a fistful of my shirt and buried his face in my chest. He might not give off any sound to tell me that he's still crying, but the warm liquid being absorbed by my shirt was enough proof.

Elaine huffed, trying to free himself from Pete’s grasp. “What, Alpha? You'll be on that Silver’s side?!”

“Elaine! I'm warning you!” interrupted Caleb from behind me, voicing out my thoughts.

“The fuck?! After all he had done, he will just act as if nothing happened?! That fag almost killed me! Us!”

Silver whimpered and hugged himself as much as he could, shaking. Okay, that’s enough. Not wanting him to hear what I was about to say, I began talking to my pack through my mind.

‘Oh, let’s see how far your bravery will get you. You didn’t just insulted my mate, but me, Aiden, and Stefan as well. Plus the ones present here who haven’t come out yet. I instructed you not to act differently towards Silver once he was awake, for most likely he might not remember a single damn thing. And yet, here you are, defying my orders.’

“A-Alpha…” Elaine stuttered, the others squirming away in guilt, as they heard my thoughts loud and clear.

I took a deep breath, yet it still did me no good. “Out.” I felt my whole body shaking, no longer able to control my anger. My wolf was starting to insist of coming out. And then, seeing all red, before I could let my wolf take over, I hollered, “GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!!! FUCKING NOW!!!” I knew I just used my commanding voice, so they had no choice either way. In a flash, people ran for their lives towards the door, literally, almost like in a stampede. “You three, stay back,” I said, surprisingly calm, to Caleb, Aiden and Stefan when they too were about to leave. “And you, Elaine,” I spat, my voice rather venomous. “I don’t want to see your face ever again.”

She stopped and turned around, eyes widened and jaw dropped. “W-What d-do you m-mean, A-Alpha—“

“DON’T CALL ME ALPHA ANYMORE!” She flinched. “You lost your right for that. Now, leave. Leave in peace while I still have the littlest control in me.”

“Please accept my deepest apologies, Alpha,” Pete intervened. “But I would like to leave as well, along with my mate. You know how we can't stay apart to our mates.”

I closed my eyes, hard. “Do whatever floats your boat.”