Chapter 02

[Hunter  on the right. Oh, that sexy smirk. (--->)

Vote and comment, please. Enjoy reading!]

CHAPTER TWO

My consciousness came back when I heard noises around me. Birds chirping, calming breeze of the wind, and laughter. I blinked a few times before fully opening my eyes, and scanned my surroundings.

I was… in a clearing, I guessed. Although for me, it looked more like a meadow. I was leaning against a tree in a rather uncomfortable sitting position, so I straightened my back. I felt sore all over my body! That was when I noticed I was wearing a shirt obviously not mine and clearly a lot bigger than my size. I liked how it smelled though; it was oddly familiar.

I tugged the neckline and gasped when I saw no wounds in my chest at all. Like they were really, really, really gone! Was everything just a dream? A very bad dream? But how would it explain the shirt I was wearing?

“Uhh… we didn’t wake you up with our noise, did we?”

My head snapped to my left where the voice came from, and saw three shirtless guys – okay, did I just die and went straight to heaven? – about a meter and a half or two away from me. They looked like blood was drawn out of their heads, though.

I shook my head, not trusting my voice for I just might say embarrassing things. They sighed in relief simultaneously, the color of their faces coming back. Oh… kay…

“Thank God!” exclaimed the guy in the middle with the green eyes. I could guess he had an easy-go-lucky-let’s-smile-all-day personality. By his voice, I could say he was the one who asked the question earlier.

The midnight blue eyed guy grinned and wiggled his eyebrows. Ooohh… the I'm-sexy-and-I-know-it type. “You're finally awake. Alpha has been worried sick, you know?” Alpha? What a weird name.

“Yeah,” the gray eyed, and the shortest, guy – though he's still taller than be by an inch or two – said while nodding. I was guessing he was the let’s-follow-the-rules-only-when-they’re-looking type. “You’ve been out for three days.”

“THREE DAYS?! Are you kidding me?! Three fucking days?!” That just couldn't be! My family must be posting my pictures on the newspapers by now and sending lost person notices all over the internet! I wouldn’t even be surprised if they did some radio and tv announcements about me missing! They could go that far because they loved me that much.

“Wait, are you feeling alright? Nothing hurts in your body or something?” asked Green Eyes. I just shook my head. He smiled, the kind that could light up a whole town – credits to Taylor Swift. “I'm Caleb, by the way.”

“Aiden,” said Midnight Blue Eyes with a mock salute.

“Stefan,” said Gray Eyes, scoffing at Aiden. Ooohh… I could smell smexy love in the air.