Chapter 27

[Vote and comment, please. Enjoy reading!]

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

Instead of picking me up, he laid beside me. I snuggled into him, feeling all too lazy.

“May I ask why we are in this position?” I mumbled against his chest.

“Just chilling.”

I giggled. “Don’t we have to load your things in the cars?”

“Caleb and I already did, while you were playing with Stefan and Aiden.”

I looked up at him but his eyes were closed. His smile was what told me that he's enjoying this moment. I pouted, even if he wouldn’t see. “I missed the chance of helping you.”

“It’s alright, Silver. You can help me unload and unpack later when we get home.”

“Yay! Where’s Caleb though?”

“Hmm… probably out to explore the forests here. Scanning for marked territories.”

“Where’s your other pack members?”

“Take a look around and you'll see.”

I did what I was told and saw what I was looking for. They were unloading boxes, suitcases, and bags from their cars, trucks and other moving vehicles they rented for the furnitures, appliances and other heavy and big objects.

“Are they still mad at me?”

“Not anymore. One time I’ll bring you to one of the pack meetings with me so you could properly make up with them.”

“I like that.” He exhaled deeply. “Hey, Stefan mentioned school earlier. Did he enroll in my school?”

“Yes, the four of us actually. If you could remember, in human years, Stefan is about your age, and us three are a year older. My other pack members that our close to our age and wanted to try school decided to enroll, or transfer for those who are already studying before we moved, in different schools, since I already have the three with me. Besides, it would seem very weird to have about more than two dozens of new students at the same time.”

“Seriously?! That’s so great! That means we could have the same classes!”

He chuckled and pulled me closer, kissing the top of my head. And then he got up and stood, pulling me with him. “Let’s get going. We have a hell of a lot of unpacking to do. Help me?”

“Of course!” I exclaimed and clung my arms around his torso. Looking up at him, I thought of how beautiful my boyfriend was. I just had to be lucky, huh? “Aren’t we going to say goodbye to the three?”