Chapter 09

[Vote and comment, please. Enjoy reading!]

CHAPTER NINE

A blinding ray of sunlight coming from a very slightly opened black curtain woke me up from my dreamless sleep. I groaned, running a hand through my face.

“Baby… close the curtains, please…” Silence. “Hunter?” I opened my eyes when I still heard nothing and saw no one beside me. I glanced around the room, finding just myself. Where was he?

Oh… god. He didn’t leave me here after he got what he wanted, did he?

I quickly got up after that thought, but winced and screamed from the pain I felt at my bottom.

“Jesus Christ! This is what I'm talking about! It fucking hurts!”

I plopped down back to bed on my stomach. There's no way in hell I would add more pressure to my back! Where did Hunter go anyway?! How could he leave me knowing that I will be like this when I wake up?! Ugh! When I see him, I will spank him—OOOHH! There's a note on the side table! Very creative, Hunter. Very creative, indeed. If I were him, I would never get the idea of leaving a note on the side table. Did you notice my sarcasm? If you didn’t, please do me a favor and slap yourself.

Before I reached out a hand and get the note – good thing the side table was just within my arm’s reach, plus I didn’t really want to move at all – I took this chance to have a good look around Hunter’s room.

I was on a king-sized bed that was pressed against a wall. The duvet and quilt were black, while the pillows were all white. About eight pillows were here scattered around me, two on the floor judging by the white soft-looking corners I can see from here. The walls were black from my left and right and the other two were white. The floor had a black, feathery carpet.

The ceiling was high, painted in black with random splashes of white from the four corners. The side table itself had a lampshade, and a phone that I assumed was his. I didn’t get why he left it, though. I better not mention the other things on it, seeing that most of it were papers. Across the bed was what I would estimate a 72” flat screen telly pressed high up on the wall, underneath it was another set of gaming thingies together with the sound system. The speakers were on the sides of the tv. The left side of it was empty because that was where the bookshelf was located before Hunter pushed it to cover up the hole. The right side had other two doors which I yet to discover what for later on.

Beanbags were lined up neatly against the right wall just before you reached the corner; the corner in which the said two doors were side-facing each other. The door used to enter and exit the room had a mirror that almost covered the whole door. The huge window that almost covered up the remaining spaces on the left wall, had the black curtains that I mentioned a while ago. I was not planning to open those curtains any sooner. A chest/trunk thingy was there at the foot of the bed, and then another table on the other side of the bed with another set of messed up papers on it, together with two laptops and whatnots. A swivel chair was pressed against it.