Chapter 33

[Vote and comment, please. Enjoy reading!]

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

“Silver-babe, why are you covering your right eye?” my mate asked as we went our way out of the house. We were now late for homeroom, but I guess it didn’t matter. It’s not like the teachers would expect me suddenly being a goody-two-shoes. In Hunter’s case though, I didn't know, since he was a new student and all.

Just as I grabbed the doorknob, I turned around to face him. I sighed. If there was anyone who I wanted my sudden eye color changing to see, I believe my boyfriend should be the first one. He raised a hand to brush off my fringe but I beat him to it, remembering he still couldn't touch me. Of course he looked shocked, but that went off his face so soon and was replaced by amazement.

“Wow…” he breathed. “But…?”

I shrugged. “I seriously don’t know. I found it this morning when I was about to do my hair. How does it look?”

A smile immediately broke out his face. I was actually tempted to let him touch me just this once, but I managed to stay in control. He groaned. “Beautiful. And it tortures me more because you wouldn’t let me touch you!” I giggled at that. “Really, babe? Do you really have to add the butterfly thing and torment me this much? Don’t hate me for this, but you're just so fucking sexy.”

In a flash I was pinned to the door, his body pressed hard to mine. I opened my mouth to protest, but he slammed our lips together and used the opportunity to quickly plunge his tongue in, curling with mine in haste and hunger. It didn’t take time for me to succumb to my own urges, seeing that I was holding myself back for a long while now.

I tugged hard a fistful of his hair as he pressed a leg between mine, rubbing me torturously over my pants. I moaned, cried as he bit the skin of my neck harshly, giving me no chance to take a much needed breath when his hands soon found their way to my ass. He knead my cheeks ruthlessly, as if punishing me himself for forbidding him of touching me.

“H-Hunter…”

“You have no idea how much I'm pissed right now, Silver,” he growled, looking straight into my eyes with his wild ones as he now ground our groins together, our arousals adding to the friction as he inserted two of his fingers in me, rapidly thrusting them in and out. I whined loudly, my breathing ragged and labored in no time as I hugged the pleasure he was giving me. “First, you made me sleep on the couch. I didn’t get to sleep at all, not even a fucking wink!”

Hunter carelessly tore my clothes open, until I was completely naked in front of him, and threw them somewhere across the hall. He studied me from head to toe with his burning eyes, making me squirm in discomfort. I couldn’t help but reach for him, practically begging for him to touch me again.

Fuck school.

My boyfriend seemed to be in the same page as he went back into ravishing my lips, not wasting any time as he shoved his engorged cock deep inside me it felt like the tip of it was touching my small intestine. I yelled in pain and surprise, but was ignored as he pummeled me into bliss.