chapter thirty-seven

Encre P.o.v

I turned around and looked outside the window. Keahilele was staring at me and the painting. I opened the window and they flew in just to sit on my shoulder. Keahilele looked at the painting.

"I know it's ugly however I don't know why I painted you," I said. It looked at me confused. Aliza are you okay? I can't sense you, No answer Aliza please answer. This is not funny,  Not that I missed her or worried about her but I couldn't forget about her. Keahilele Sensed my lack of emotions somehow and began to nuzzle my head. I tried to rub Keahileles back and they didn't bit me to my surprise. I gently rubbed their back the smooth feathers making it easier. I walked outside and got a lot of weird stares. probably because I have a Phoenix nuzzling against my skull.

"I have no idea why they're nuzzling against my head," I said before anyone asked me. I kept on walking. watching as the sun went down. Keahilele gave off a light glow. before flying away. I walked into the forest. Finding a clearing. I've heard that the werewolves fear this clearing but Fallacy is saying that its nothing.  I sat down by a tree in the clearing. I had a sudden urge to sing so I did.

Fallacy P.o.v

I was flying over the trees. I was Looking for my artist when I suddenly heard a voice sing. I dug down only to see my artist singing her necklace gave off a bright light or rather the key did. Memorie fragments began to appear. I just looked at them in shock. Fragments of a little skeleton being raped and tortured. Judging by the fragments have My artist never experiences love only LOVE. The song ended and I walked over to Encre the fragments still there. She opened her eyes. The first thing she saw was the Memorie fragments. She wanted to cry so badly but couldn't. I walked over to her and she finally noticed me. She was about to say something but I cut her off and hugged her. She seemed surprised by this however I don't care. I suddenly felt a burning sensation on my back, I let go of her and turned around seeing a Phoenix. I was about to attack it when My artist walked in front of me. the Phoenix flew to her shoulder.

"Explain yourself," I said My artist walked behind me and treated my burns the fragments disappearing.

"I found this Phoenix a few hours ago. It's like they can't decide if they like me or hate me. However they let me call them Keahilele," She said. The Phoenix hissed at me and nuzzled against My artist. 

"Fallacy why do werewolves hate this clearing," She asked after she was done with my burns.

"They say the dead have a tendency to come here," I said. 

"Encre you're not alone in this. You're the reason why werewolves vampires and mortals get along right now, so don't just leave,"