chapter twenty-four

??? P.o.v

"Get the troops ready" I ordered.

"Yes, master," My second best slave said. I'm planning on getting three new slaves sone. They're the strongest in the next kingdom that sone would be history. I took some papers with name and description. Eterna, Asgore, and Fallacy. good thing my best slave already befriended them. I saw that my troops were ready.

"get going" I ordered. They all began to walk away and towards our destiny.

Encre P.o.v

I sat the violin down and tried to remember the song that follows.

"I didn't know that you could play like that," Felicia said. I smiled a fake but perfect smile. Fallacy walked in with a half impressed half cold expression. Suarve ran into the room.

"M'lord their here..." Suave said then tried to catch his breath. Fallacy left the room within seconds. 

"Who's here?" I asked. 

"The vampire counsel," Felicia said. I had heard of them many times before. I could sense something behind me. An attack came my way but I moved out of the way in the last second. I looked at the one that tried to attack me.

"Long time none seen Encre," A familiar voice said.

"Where have you been Reaper haven't seen you for ages," I said. He smirked his infamous smirk

"Will someone explains to me why the hell you two know each other?" Felicia asked frustrated.

"I was there the day Encre got her cures and tried to kill her," Reaper said.

"Let's just say that was the day where I learned to dodge," I said.

"Do you still remember the fighting tip I told ya?" He asked. I nodded.

"What the hell is going on and who the hell are you?" I looked at the person. 

"I'm greeting an old friend of mine. Meet Encre Sparkes," Reaper said in an overdramatic voice. They looked at me in disbelief.

"That girl? a Spark? impossible, The spark family have been dead for years and thank god for that they where hell annoying, " they said. I looked at them with a death glare.  I stood behind him with a hand on his shoulder before he could notice I even moved.

"What did you say about my family?" I asked and tightened my grip a bit.

"I take it in. I take it in. I take it in. I take it in. I take it in. I take it in." He said as I tightened my grip on his shoulder to the point where it should have broken but didn't. I Hate when people trash talks about my family. I let go of his shoulders.

"Yep deftly a Spark," He said holding a hand on his shoulder. I was pissed and was about to leave but when I turned around five shooked vampires stood in the doorway.

"I don't stand by when someone trash talks my family," I said and walked out.