Chapter forty-seven Kaehilele

Encre P.o.v

Some days went by since then it wouldn't be too long before I will have to look myself into a room due to me having to much blood in my body. I looked down kinda worried. Suave must have noticed my worry.

"Is there something wrong Encre?" He asked

"Not much except can you remember when my eyes began to bleed like waterfalls?" I asked.

"Yes?" He said slightly confused.

"Well it will eighter happen again today night or tomorrow, and it's kinda painful," I said

"Is there anything that can be done about it?" he asked 

"If you can get me a bucket them I can drain the most of my blood without having the inside of my skull crack open," I said. I went to my room. Fallacy came with Suave. Suave left after setting the bucket.

"Encre, Why do you need a bucket?" Fallacy was confused.

"That's for blood. My body produces to much blood so I eighter have to drain it one way or another or the inside of my skull cracks and that hurts a lot," I said Fallacy looked at me dumbfounded.

"You are aware of the fact that one of the many vampires here can suck it out?" He asked. I facepalmed. Fallacy sighed heavily.

"That would honestly be wrong unless I was in a relationship with that vampire," I said.

"Why?" He asked

"Family traditions," 

"I can't see why that would have anything with draining blood," 

"Well... uhh... you know what you don't wanna know..." I said blushing like crazy. My aura gave a really awkward feeling. The door was suddenly opened and in came Jasper. He stared at me then Fallacy and me again.

"Dad what did you do?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" Fallacy asked

"Well Encre is blushing like crazy," Jasper pointed out.

"He didn't do anything that he could have known to be disturbing," I said

"What did he do?" Jasper asked

"You know what it's not important anyways you'll get it when you're older," I said. 

"You two are aware of the fact that everyone knows that you have feelings for each other?" Jasper half asked. We both blushed more Fallacy picked his son up and threw him out the door. this just turned more awkward. We were both blushing really bad.

"It really tokes him to tell it to you two before you realized?" This just turned more awkward.

"At least the blood draining isn't a problem now," I said trying to lighten up the mood.

"What is the problem even?" He asked

"Well in my family you propose emotional interest drinking another's blood, If we acept we don't struggle," I said. He now had fifty shades of yellow on his face. Fallacy walked over to me and bit my neck before I really realized he was behind me. I just let him drink my blood. once done he looked at me.

"So Encre will you be my queen?" He asked.

"You already have the answer," I said. The next thing I knew was that I was engaged with him.

I kinda rushed since it was so long ago since I last updated sorry, but now we have the lovebirds ready to get married