Chapter six. An explanation.

Don't play yet it.

Encre P.o.v 

I walked with them for the rest of the night. But something was missing. It was blood moon but we haven't seen any vampires after I saved Azura's and Eterna's butt.

"This is scaring me. Soulden there be vampires?" Azura said confused.

"Your right. There sould be more or atlest one." I said.

"Maybe just maybe is Encre's aura scaring the crap out of them" Eterna said.

"Maybe, but how?" Azura said

"Can we go to my house? I will answar all of your questions. Plus we haven't seen any vampires for houres." I said

Time skip to Encre's house.

Eterna P.o.v

"Okay so first question. What is your aura exactly?" I asked.  We all sat around a tabel. Azura Didn't wan't come because him didn't like the idea of making Encre tell her secrets. Why he said it like that. I don't know or care to be honest.

"A cures I got for being to stupid and inecent as a child" Encre said in a dark voice

"What do you mean?" I asked

"befor I got to this city...

Flashback 

Encre P.o.v

I was four years old at the time. I was walking alone in a forrest I knew bether then my own name. I walked talking to a wild rabit that was following me. When I heard singing.

Play music

It was beautifull voice so I followed it. I saw a pretty lady. I waited to the song was over and saw that the lady was crying.

"Miss why are you crying?" I asked. She just looked at me then gave me a little smile.

"You see little girl I broke my leg and I'm slowly dying from a sickness" she said sad

"I can help" I said runing over to her. Her broken leg was slightly wouned. I pulled a little knife out and made a few drops of my blood go down into the lady's wound. 

"what are you doing?" she asked in a small yet powefull voice. Her wound was gone and she looked healthy.

"Thanks child. I will give you something. A creatur so innocent as you can't be killed. You heart is just as pure as you soul." She said before making a light ball in her hands. She pushed it into my head. I could feel my aura for the first time. 

"Goodbye child nothing with bad intentions will come in your aura without regreting it on the spot" she said as she walked away.

Flashback end

Etenra P.o.v

"...That is what happend and that is why i call it a curse. I latere found out that she was a which when she got burned in front of my hole city. I can stil remember her last words : I am not the last nor the first but the one who protected a pure and innocent child then she smile." Encre said. I could not tell what she was felling.  

"Encre are you okay?" I asked worried

"I'm fine. I just don't like talking about my curse"

"I understand." I wan't to change subject but Encre was farster.

"Eterna Have you seen the time?" I looked at the clock behind me. 8 AM! I wasted no time. I ran out of Encre's house. I should be at the castel with a raport by now. Shit shit shit...

Peinture P.o.v

Is that how Encre got her aura. She always said that she found a random ball in the forrest and picked it up. How many secrets do you have Encre?

Another chapter done I'm supost to be wrigting a report rn but got bord🙃