Chapter Forty-three

Suarve P.o.v

Jasper flew into the window holding a book.

"Father told me to give this to you. It should hold information about the poison," He said and flew off. I grabbed the book and began to search for some kind of useful information. And I fond One page with the information that we needed.

'If a victim of this poison ever survives will they be unable to think and the most used senses they have will be taken from the victim. There is only one cure for this and that's Positive emotions. Malkira is a poison that attacks any happy emotion and or memory before trying to kill the victim. The only way to survive is to never have experienced any positive emotions and therefore will the poison be unable to find something to attack. It's recommended that the victim gets at least a week with the poison in the system before even trying to remove it.'

 I read until the page was ripped off. This should be enough information to save Encre. I saw Dr. Lofy enter the room.

"I think I found something that should at least help us," I said giving the book to her.

???????? P.o.v

I was walking through the forest looking for my old friend. I sound the entrance to his lab and  walked in only to find his dust and the remaining of his soul,

"Did someone seriously kill you?" I said before giving his useless ass some life back. He looked at me with a question mark.

"The deal was that you would show Encre that Kindness does nothing and then You DIE!?" I yelled

"👌︎♏︎♐︎□︎❒︎♏︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ⬧︎♋︎⍓︎ ♋︎■︎⍓︎⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ✋︎ ⬥︎♋︎⬧︎ 🙵♓︎●︎●︎♏︎♎︎ ♌︎⍓︎ ♋︎ ❖︎♋︎❍︎◻︎♓︎❒︎♏︎ ♋︎■︎♎︎ ♋︎ ❍︎□︎❒︎⧫︎♋︎●︎ ♋︎♐︎⧫︎♏︎❒︎ ✋︎ ♓︎■︎🙰♏︎♍︎⧫︎♏︎♎︎ ♋︎ ⬧︎◻︎♏︎♍︎♓︎♋︎●︎ ◻︎□︎♓︎⬧︎□︎■︎ ♓︎■︎⧫︎□︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ ⬧︎□︎◆︎●︎ ♋︎⬧︎ ◻︎●︎♋︎■︎■︎♏︎♎︎📪︎" He said (Before you say anything I was killed by a vampire and a mortal after I injected a special poison into her soul as planned,) I don't have time for this shit.

"Then tell me where the fuck she is," I said annoyed as heck.

" ✋︎🕯︎❍︎ ⬧︎◆︎❒︎♏︎ ⬧︎♒︎♏︎🕯︎⬧︎ ♋︎⧫︎ ☞︎♋︎●︎●︎♋︎♍︎⍓︎ ♍︎♋︎⬧︎⧫︎●︎♏︎📬︎ ✌︎♐︎⧫︎♏︎❒︎ ♋︎●︎●︎📪︎ ❄︎♒︎♏︎ 😐︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ⚐︎♐︎ ✞︎♋︎❍︎◻︎♓︎❒︎♏︎⬧︎ ♐︎♏︎●︎●︎ ♐︎□︎❒︎ □︎◆︎❒︎ ♎︎♋︎◆︎♑︎♒︎⧫︎♏︎❒︎ ✋︎⧫︎🕯︎⬧︎ □︎♌︎❖︎♓︎□︎◆︎⬧︎📬︎," (I'm sure she's at Fallacy castle. After all, The King Of Vampires fell for our daughter It's obvious.) I was surprised that idiot wasn't supposed to have feelings

"So I killed his wife just for him to fall for our daughter? How the hell did she manage to do that?" I Said

"You know what it doesn't matter I'm going to get her back so pack your things,