Chapter sixteen

Sad chapter ahead you have been warned

No P.o.v

Two weeks had passed and Encre became a friend of every vampire and mortal that lived in the north end of the forest they. she was still working on helping the werewolves. But in her village, a war was about to start.

right now was Encre painting in her room. When Encre saw an image in her head just like the one that night. Just play it while reading it's only there to make a mode

Encre P.o.v

I was painting when I saw a picture showed in my head. All from my village heavily armed.  Eterna had her special armour. I quickly stood up. I wrote a letter so Jasper and Carlos wouldn't worry too much. I jumped out of my window and landed on my feet like a cat. It was morning so everyone should be asleep. I ran through the forest so fast that my legs tried to refuse but I forest myself to keep going. I got another picture. They were in the first attack came. I ran even faster. I suddenly felt like I was covered in something It didn't matter because I could move easier now. I came to the battlefield I saw. King Asgore about to lose his head. But there is no way in hell that I would let that happened even if he wanted to make me to a slave. It felt like everything got slower. I ran in front of him and grabbed a sword from a random soldier. I got in front of Asgore. Swor against sword making a sound that loud that it silent the howl battlefield.

"Hello slave, long time no one seen," My opponent said I looked at him making an eye contact that was hard to let go of. I felt all my emotions leave. Something cracked inside of me and he heard it. He gave me one of his smirkes. Encre let me take control and I'll kill him. just do it Wait really? JUST DO IT before I change my mind

"So you actually thought that you were free. How pathetic." He said. My curse took control and kicked him in the stomach making him stumble back. they used my sword and gave him a bad wound on his arm. He jumped up and a bit back. He used his magic and pushed us back.

"I don't believe in freedom," I said. He attacked with magic. My curse dropped the sword and blocked it with my hands. I could only see Black, white and red.  held his magic in my hand. They broke the magic in my hand. Lightning magic.

"What the hell?" I heard one of his men say. He tried again They grabbed it and broke it. They summoned my base brush. I smiled a soft smile but that quickly vanished. They began to run towards him. They hold my base brush and slashed him across his chest.-847. I looked at the excuse that I once called master. He tried to get away but I stepped on his chest.

"I guess that you regret training me now," I said. I want to finish him off. Kay BUT you have to take the key in your necklace and use it on him first. How? I'll guide you. Okay.

"Who would have known that the one that once was a slave loyal as a dog would be the one to kill me?" He said I had a soft look on my face.

"who said that I was gonna kill you?" I said. And took the key of my necklace. Encre make it go closer to his forehead. I did as I was told and a small keyhole appeared. I plucked the key in and turned it like I wanted to unlock something. It felt so right to do but so wrong at the same time. He's scream could easily be heard on the silent battlefield this entire time no one had dared to so much as say a word. I ripped the key out only to see the memories of everything that he regrets. The memories were shown not only to his men but also to me. I saw some of the times when he would be the one to torture. I locked the key back on the necklace. and left the screaming and crying man behind.

"W-wait who are y-you?" Dr Lofy asked. I noticed what I was wearing. My face was even shaded so they couldn't see it.

 My face was even shaded so they couldn't see it

I made my face visible. I heard some gasps.

"But how?" I heard Eterna say. 

"I didn't die thanks to a vampire in life debt to me," I said and was about to leave when

"Encre wait. It was the king's brother and not him that wanted that so please let's all go home" Eterna said

"Home. Home is where the soul is am I right?" I asked

"Yes but what ha-" I cut her off

"I don't have a soul I used a magic to give myself the emotions but I still don't have one. The thing you and Lofy saw was my curse trying to help me maintain my feelings but that broke for real when I heard him," I said and right before I left.

"Don't try and find me" I went back to the castle. My armour disbands and I was left with my regular cloth. I walked into the castle and laid on my bed falling asleep.