chapter fourteen

Encre P.o.v

I could feel something soft. I slowely opened my eyes only to see every thing was blurry. I tried to sit but found myself to weak to move. My stomach (?) felt like it was trying to digest itself. When was the last time I ate? five days ago? I begain to see black dots. Sems like I'm going to pass out Yay (notice the sarcasm). I heard a door open. I tried to look at the direction the sound came from but found that I was to weak to even do that.

"You are awake" I heard a voice say. It sounded so distant. Everything went black 

Suave P.o.v

I was goin to check on our guest. When Fallacy m'lord came with her yesterday could I clearly feel why he saved her. Her aura made me feel calm and safe for some reason. I opened the door and looked at her. She tried to look my way but I could clearly see that she was to weak to do so.

"You are awake" I said to tjek if she really was so weak as I feared. She didn't answer but closed her eyes. She passed out? Bearover with her she haven't eaten in five days. Who the hell are you and what are you doing in my head!?! Clame down I'm her aura or as she call me her curse. So what are you doing in my head? Answering on why she passed out. Make sens but that is freaking me out a little. Understandabel. I walked out of the room. I closed and locked the door. I walked over to M'lord's room and knocked.

"Come" M'lord said. I walked into he's room.

"What is it Suave?" He said in an anoyed tone as usual.

"M'lord our guest sems weak like she haven't eaten in days. Do I have premision to get her some food?" I asked. Fallasy sems to clam down a little.

"You do have my premision." M'lord said with a clod tone and a blank exprision wich is new. He usualy have an angry exprision and a pissed tone. I left him and walked down to the kitchen to get some food and water for our guest. I putted it on a tray and walked back to our guest. 

"Suave who is that food for?" a to well known voice said. I acted like I didn't hear it. and kept walking.

"Is it for our guest" The same annoying maid said.

"Alexia I got odre to keep our guest alive only alive before you ask again" I said and hurried to walk away. I walked into the guestroom and left the tray there I walked out and locked the door again.

Encre P.o.v

I woke again to the smell of food. I felt some thing open my mouth and put food in. Who ever it was made me chew. Encre I know that you are awake so I need you to sink your food. I did. I got more food in my mouth and sank it. I begain to regain my strength. I sat up there wasn't any food left but there was water. I drank it. I begain to look around in the room. It had the same size as my bedroom had. It had a nice brown desk with more space than I'm used to. There was some curtans. they were black and had a purpel flower pattern on.  The beed was a 3/4 bed. (It's a normal bed for two person. Smaller then a queensize tho.) And the bedshets had the same pattern as the curtans but where the colours swithed. I saw my bag besides the bed. I got it and looked through it. Everything was ther. I took my skechbook out and begain to make a quick skech of the room. I heard someone walk past.

"you know Alexia said that we had a mortal guest. What is Fallacy thinking?" A high piched voice said. Fallacy as the vampire king? Yes. Why me?

" I'm sure that it's just for food so he won't have to haunt all the time" a way deeper voice said. Now time to find a way out. There is no way that I will be food.