Chapter Seventeen

Fallacy P.o.v

I was woken up by an scared aura that I'm more than sure belong to Encre. I walked out of my room and saw that I was far from the only one that woke up. Everyone stood outside her door.

"Anyone that care to explain?" I asked anoyed.

"We have been trying to get in but somehow we can't not even the key works" Carlos said. I sighed 

"How long?" I aske

"About an houre" Carlos said. I walked up to the door and kicked it down. They all looked at me like I suddenly was crazy.

"I don't have the patient for this" I said and walked in. The room is empty. I looked around as if she would jump out and scare me. but nothing. I saw a letter and opened it. I quick read it. I looked to see that the windows was open. Shit. I rushed out leaveing the letter behinde. I came out of my castel. I followed the sens of blood. Only to hear a dominating sound I stod by the eghe of the forrest. I saw someone that looked like a female assain protecting Asgore.

"Hello Slave, long time no one seen," said the male that stod past the Assasin. he smirked. Malcon, if he will be throng into the forrest then will I personaly kill him.

  "So you actually thought that you were free. How pathetic." Malcon said. The assasin kicked him in the stomach making him stumble back. they used a sword and gave him a bad wound on his arm. He jumped up and a bit back. He used his magic and pushed everyone back.

  "I don't believe in freedom," She said. He attacked with magic. She dropped the sword and blocked it with her hands. How? Only the Spark family can do that and they should be more than death. She held his magic in her hand and broke It.

  "What the hell?" I heard one of Malcon's men say. Malcon tried to atac againbut She grabbed it and broke it. She summoned something I wasned sure about what it was. She began to run towards him. She used whatever she summoned and slashed him across his chest.-847. She looked at him. He tried to get away but She stepped on his chest.  

"I guess that you regret training me now," She said In a cold voice.  

"Who would have known that the one that once was a slave loyal as a dog would be the one to kill me?" He said  

  "who said that I was gonna kill you?" She said and took a key. Wait that is Encres key. Is that Encre?!? She plucked the key in he's forhead and turned it like she wanted to unlock something.  He's scream could easily be heard on the silent battlefield this entire time no one had dared to so much as say a word. She ripped the key out only to see the memories of everything that he regrets.Every memori Looked like smal bubels I saw what looked like Enre as a child. He totured her. What have you been trough Encre? What did he do to my artist?  She turned her back to the screaming and crying man and Walked my way. I moved out of the way. 

"W-wait who are y-you?" a Lisart alike thing said. They made there face visabel. It was Encre. 

"But how?" I heard Fishface say. 

"I didn't die thanks to a vampire in life debt to me," Encre said and was about to leave when"

"Encre wait. It was the king's brother and not him that wanted that so please let's all go home" Fishface said

"Home... Home is where the soul is am I right?" She asked

"Yes but what ha-" Encre cut Fishface off.

"I don't have a soul I used a magic to give myself the emotions but I still don't have one. The thing you and Lofy saw was my curse trying to help me maintain my feelings but that broke for real when I heard him," Encre said and right before she left.

"Don't try and find me?" She said and went back to the castle. Her armour disbands and She was left with my regular cloth. I went straight to the library to find some information about that Key. I swear to god Encre You Need to explain yourself.