chapter thirty-two.

Encre P.o.v

I watched as the sun began to rise. I looked up clods began to cover the sky. Lightning came meaning HE was here. I got ready I painted a special dress directly on my body. If I didn't wear that special dress he'll personally change my clothing. He's the man that speaks in hands. Wing ding Gaster. Dulcan Canals blood-related brother the one that goes by the false name Gaster Canak. 

"☝︎❒︎♏︎♏︎⧫︎♓︎■︎♑︎⬧︎📪︎ ☜︎■︎♍︎❒︎♏︎📬︎ ✋︎ ❍︎♓︎⬧︎⬧︎♏︎♎︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎📬︎" He said (Greetings, Encre. I missed you.)

"Greetings father. I don't believe in you and will never believe that you could miss me." I said trying to sound polite. My mother tried to keep my father a secret from me but that plan failed when he contacted me for the first time. 

"❄︎☟︎☜︎☼︎☜︎ ✋︎💧︎ ☠︎⚐︎ ☠︎☜︎☜︎👎︎ ❄︎⚐︎ 👌︎☜︎ ☼︎🕆︎👎︎☜︎ ☜︎☠︎👍︎☼︎☜︎ 👌︎🕆︎❄︎ ✋︎ 👎︎⚐︎ 🕆︎☠︎👎︎☜︎☼︎💧︎❄︎✌︎☠︎👎︎ ❄︎☟︎✌︎❄︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎ ✌︎☼︎☜︎📬︎ ✌︎☞︎❄︎☜︎☼︎ ✌︎☹︎☹︎📪︎ ✋︎❄︎ 🕈︎✌︎💧︎ 💣︎✡︎ ☞︎✌︎🕆︎☹︎❄︎ ❄︎☟︎✌︎❄︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎ ☜︎☠︎👎︎☜︎👎︎ 🕆︎🏱︎ ✌︎💧︎ ✌︎ 💧︎☹︎✌︎✞︎☜︎ ⚐︎☞︎ 💣︎✡︎ 👌︎☼︎⚐︎❄︎☟︎☜︎☼︎" He said (THERE IS NO NEED TO BE RUDE ENCRE BUT I DO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE. AFTER ALL, IT WAS MY FAULT THAT YOU ENDED UP AS A SLAVE OF MY BROTHER) (capslock was on and I didn't want to rewrite it)

"What do you need from me this time?" I asked I was close to giving up on my life.

"✋︎ ⬥︎♋︎■︎⧫︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ♒︎□︎❍︎♏︎" he said (I want you home)

"Sorry but that's not gonna happen, father, I'm not making the same mistake twice," I said and was about to leave but Gaster made the first attack. He really wanted me home but I can't. Aliza, I really need your help I know that I haven't been the nicest towards you but I will make it up to you. Don't worry Encre you already did. I'll help you.

"✋︎ ♍︎♋︎■︎🕯︎⧫︎ ●︎♏︎⧫︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ●︎♏︎♋︎❖︎♏︎ ☜︎■︎♍︎❒︎♏︎📬︎ ✋︎ ■︎♏︎♏︎♎︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎📬︎" He said (I can't let you leave Encre. I need you.) He tried to reach out and take my soul But I dodged him. He made a flame hell around us preventing me from escaping.

No one P.o.v

In the city are they still fighting but they stopped when they noticed a storm over the battlefield. They all had a bad feeling about this and hurried out their. What they saw was way worse than anything they could have ever imagined. Gaster held a beaten and broken Encre by her neck. She had nothing to fight for this time so she didn't even see the point in trying. 

"ENCRE! YOU CAME THIS FARE IT'S TO LATE TO GIVE UP AND REMEMBER YOU CAN'T DIE BEFORE YOU HAVE SEEN A PELECAN LIKING SINK SOUP,!!!" The ghost of the real Peinture yelled. Aliza let Encre sens everyone out here giving her a real reason to fight. She broke free from Gasters choking grip. She now had a reason to fight.

"Don't wanna be sly and defile you
Desecrate my mind and rely on you
I just wanna break this crown
But it's hard when I'm so run down" Encre chared up Gaster could not see what she was trying to do

"And you're so cynical, Narcissistic Cannibal!
Got to bring myself back from the dead!

Sometimes, I hate, the life, I made
Everything's wrong every time
Pushing on I can't escape
Everything that comes my way
Is haunting me taking its sweet time" She looked at him summoning her detail paint brush knowing to well that the lost o HP have no efeckt on him. He tried to attack but all her shadows and Aliza protected her.

"Holding on I'm lost in a haze
Fighting life to the end of my days

Don't wanna be rude but I have to
Nothing's good about the hell you put me through
I just need to look around
See that life that has come unbound

And you're so cynical, Narcissistic Cannibal
Got to bring myself back from the dead" She finally looked up. Gaster tryed to attack her each time.

"Sometimes, I hate, the life I made
Everything's wrong every time
Pushing on I can't escape
Everything that comes my way
Is haunting me taking its sweet time" Her soul came out her real, cracked, broken, Rainbowcolored, dull, and strong soul.

"Sometimes, I hate, the life I made
Everything's wrong every time
Pushing on I can't escape
Everything that comes my way
Is haunting me taking its sweet time" Her soul attacked with everything it got any magic it have It also used the magic of the souls it ate. Gaster fell to his knees after that much magic to go trough him. His soul began to shatter and Encre couldn't care less. How ever it healed itself before retreting to the body.

"Holding on I'm lost in a haze
Fighting life to the end of my days"

Encre looked down not caring about anything tears left her eyes She always knew that she would have to kill her father one day but she wasn't ready for anything that had happened over the last month. She was close to the edge.