chapter thirteen

???? P.o.v  (Before Encre meet the vampire boy)

I was out hunting for what ever mortal that was unlucky enough to meet me when I could smell fresh blood. It smelled so sweet. I followed the sweet smell and only got more hungry. I got closer to my dinner only to be hit by a way to familiar aura. Is my artist here? I'll have to find her before anybody else do. I speed up only to see that she was being chased by Carlos. I got angry because of that. I was about to attack when My artist stoped. What the hell are you doing? You will be killed. Carlos speed up because of that. I hurried up. Carlos was one feet from her and ready to eat when he got pushed aside by something that looked like a shadow. I stopped in mid air. Carlos had a wing under a tree he flew into. He also had a broken arm. My artist just stod there and looked at him. I was so sure that she'll just leave him that I left. I had to find something to eat or else will I end up killing My artist. I found a dear that was standing peacefully by a lake. To bad. I attaced it and sucked it dry of any blood. I came back to where Carlos was supposed to be. I was suprised when I came there. I saw The artist pushing the tree just eougth for Carlos to get he's wing out. 

"Why?" Carlos said The artist looked at him

"Why are you helping me?" Carlos looked at her.

"I tried to kill you" Carlos said

"And I don't care and do your not the first vampire that I save" she said. She begain to walk. She walked for houres. She begain to look really tired and weak but she kept going for one more houre until she sat down or to me it looked like she colapsed. I landed infront of her and looked at her. I could tell that she was scared but passed out before she could try to run or anything. I couldn't leave her so I picked her up and caried her back to my castle. I landed right in front of the back door.  I walked in.

"Suave" I called for my butler. and he was here within minuts

"Yes m'lord" he said

"Prepair a room for our guest and don't let any of the maids know about our guest" I said

"Yes m'lord but what about there back?" Suave asked and took the artist. 

"If there is anything dangerus in the back then remove it" I said and walked up to Jaspers room just to see that he wasn't there like usual. 

"Jasper Carlos" I called. they came to Jaspers room.

"Yes father" Jasper said. Carlos just looked down.

"Lisent a mortal will be living with us for som time Carlos I know that that  mortal helped you and to make matter wors did that same mortal saved both me an Jasper. I need both of you to not eat her and not let any of the maids know that she's here." I said

"Why?" Carlos asked

"Why what?" I asked

"Why the hell did she save us?" he asked

"To be honest I have asked that same question many times but I couldn't find an answer" I said

"Any questions?" I said They went silent I took that as a no. I left them only to be stopped by Suave.

"M'lord we have a problem. one of the maids walked int the room of the sleeping mortale" Suave said

"Who?" I asked. If it was fifi then we wouldn't have any problems but if ti was any of the others. I don't even want to think about it.

"Alexia" Suave said. I'm domed.

"I'll got to my room and if anybody askes about it then find an exuse." I said and walked to my room. I will hear from the counsel about this.