Chapter thirty-nine

No one P.o.v

As Encre and Keahilele slept was a shadow of someone that refused to give up on their daughter. The shadow gently picked up the sleeping girl but didn't notice the Phoenix on her stomach. Keahilele woke by the movements and got ready to attack the shadow when it took out a knife and held it against the girl's neck in a treating manner while they had no intentions to hurt their child. Keahilele made a sound that everyone except the shadow could here. The sound woke everyone who hurried over there. The shadow tried to pull their child into the darkness so they could escape but Keahilele refused to let that happen. The shadow finally took a physical form as Gaster. He hit Keahilele the impact shattered the window that they were so lucky to be thrown out of. Gaster made himself turn into a shadow again but this time bringing there child with him. 

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?!" Eterna screamed as she saw a shadow running out of the house being followed by a pissed Phoenix who left a black trail if burned plants after them. Eterna rushed into the house so fast people thought they saw lighting. When she saw no signs of Encre, was she out of the door following the burned path of Keahilele. A certain vampire was also following the path but did from the start. Gaster finally found their way home to the hidden lab but without the phoenix coming inside. Gaster looked at their child who slept through all of this and gently laid her on the same bed she used when she was his experiments. He took out her soul and saw that it had begun to produce crystals to keep the soul stable and alive. He carefully removed the crystals before placing it back into the body that owned it. He then removed the towel wrapped around her head. He tried not to gag at the sight of her blood covered head. Blood still flowing freely from her eyes. He quickly realized that it was his doing. 

"✋︎🕯︎❍︎ ⬧︎□︎❒︎❒︎⍓︎ ❍︎⍓︎ ♍︎♒︎♓︎●︎♎︎ ✋︎📫︎✋︎🕯︎❍︎ ⬧︎□︎ ⬧︎📫︎⬧︎□︎❒︎❒︎⍓︎📬︎" Gaster cried out. (I'm sorry my child I-I'm so s-sorry.) only imagining how painful that must be. He hugged her tightly before leaving to get something to clean her head with. By the time he came back was she laying awake staring at the sealing arms down her sides under the covers not that she could see for all the blood but she just didn't care. Gaster began to clean her head and emptied her skull form any blood that there should be left. 

"Why am I here?" Encre just asked.

"✋︎ ⧫︎□︎●︎♎︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ✋︎ ⬥︎♋︎■︎⧫︎♏︎♎︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ♒︎□︎❍︎♏︎ ♌︎◆︎⧫︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎⬧︎ ⧫︎♓︎❍︎♏︎ ■︎□︎⧫︎ ⧫︎□︎ ♒︎◆︎❒︎⧫︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎📬︎ 👌︎◆︎⧫︎ ⧫︎□︎ ♋︎♍︎⧫︎◆︎♋︎●︎⍓︎ ♌︎♏︎ ♋︎ ♐︎♋︎⧫︎♒︎♏︎❒︎" He said. (I told you I wanted you home but this time not to hurt you. But to actually be a father)

"You're four hundred years too late," Encre replied

" ✋︎ 🙵■︎□︎⬥︎ ♌︎◆︎⧫︎📫︎" He was cut off.  (I know but-)

"If you want my forgiveness then you should know that I've had enough, I can't believe how naive I was believing that kindness was the answer to almost every problem. Well look what it brought me it took away my chance of having a normal life it almost got me killed and made sure that I never experience positive emotions only negative and LOVE," Encre said in a tone so empty that it made her father break down and continue sobbing 'I'm sorry.' and 'It all my fault'. 

"Shut up," she said. He just looked at her.

"It's just as much my mother's and everyone around me's fault as yours so will you shut up about it being your fault alone?" Encre said.