Chapter Twenty- five

Reaper P.o.v

"What just happened?" Nightmare asked. (I don't know the vampire vers names...)

"You meet a Spark that actually cares for people," I said.

"And how the hell do you know her?" Fallacy asked coldly like usual.

"I was there the day she got her curse," I said blankly.

"Wait. She's CURSED!?!" Dream asked.

"Yes and that's the only reason she's alive..." Fallacy sighed.

"I know that's not the only reason idiot." Something said.

"Who was that?" Dream asked.

"Encre's Curse it's everywhere and nowhere at the same time." Fallacy said and began to walk away.

"We need to go and get done for today," Fallacy said We all knew what he meant so we followed

Encre P.o.v

I walked into my room trying to calm down. So what now I'm bored. I have been wondering if you had a Name. After all these years you finally decided to ask that. I'm sorry but I'm used to you trying to get me to kill. You got a point but my name is Aliza. Nice to know. I began to sketch when I felt a flash of emotions every emotion in existence at on time for a short moment. That could only mean one thing HE was coming. Ducalin was coming. I stood up and ran. I broke the door to the meeting room. (What is it with skeletons and breaking doors?)

 "Encre what the hell?" Fallacy said

"Listen the one that none of you dare says the name of is coming. Ducalin is coming." I said.  their face had a big lack of color.

"HOW THE HELL WOULD YOU KNOW IT ONLY THE SLAVES OF HIM THAT CAN TELL IF HIS COMING?!?!" Dream screamed at me.

"You're right but that also count earlier slaves. I said and was about to leave. I could sens pity and hatred

"We have about three days before he's here. I'll have to warn the mortals," I said and left.

Eterna P.o.v

I walked beside the king planning on our next move on the vampires when I spotted Encre. She walked our way. I stopped in my track.

"Asgore, Eterna, I'm sorry for this but I'm here to warn you. Ducalin is coming." She said

Sorry for a short chapter. But I got a writer block again