Chapter forty-one

Encre P.o.v

It...                                           Hurts...                                                           

Every-...                    thing...                                   Hurts...

Help...                                   some-...               one...             Help...

Stop...            Make...                                                        It...                                            Stop...

Pl-... eas-... e.  

It's okay Encre You'll get help sone I promise.

Tha-...          nk...                  You...  

Fallacy P.o.v

It has been eight days. Encre can barely speak. She uses walls for support when she walks and it's like she can't see. She also has a hard time hearing what's going on around her. As for her soul it bearly beats. Encre barely sleeps anymore because of nightmares. She refuses to tell us what happens in them which make it ten times harder trying to help her. Her curse takes over Encres body if she's about to do something dangerous like drinking chamomile tea or walk into the fireplace. And not to mention her nerve system it like it's like she can feel what's going on around her. We found a way to numb it a bit by giving her a thick layer of fabric on. Right now is She was sitting in a chair in the library. I sat opposite of her reading her a book. She was awfully quiet so I stopped for a bit looking at her. Her eyes were closed and small almost silent snores came from her too. I stood up and walked over to her. Picking her up extremely carefully before leaving to get her to her room. I'm surprised that the mortals agreed to let her live here until we found a cure however they did demand that they could enter freely until then. I reached the door and opened it before gently laying her on her bed. I pulled the covers up as she shifted in her sleep. I left her to sleep before going back to the library. I knew I only got half an hour before she would wake. I began to search for poisons and took out a book. I've been doing this every time she was asleep so she would not end up killing herself. Well, she may be able to survive dying but one of my books mentioned that this poison was used to kill the Phoenix race and since the Spark family originated from one didn't I dare to take any chances. I found a book one this poison specific now all I needed to do was to give it to the mortal Dorkter who worked together with Suarve to find a cure.

"Jasper," I called out. He hurried out their.

"Yes, Father?" He asked

"I found the book, you know what to do," I said giving him the book. He flew off. I heard a scream from Encres Room, These nightmares are only getting worse.