Chapter thirty-eight.

Aliza P.o.v

I watched as the two talked. Encre can't hear me anymore. I don't want to be forgotten. Aliza are you there? Encre thought to me.

"Encre please hear me, I- I don't w-wanna be f-forgotten," I cried out. but she didn't hear me

Encre P.o.v

I looked at fallacy when a thought crossed my mind.

"Fallacy do you know where Dulcalins artifacts where stored?" I asked

"Why do you ask?" He said

"My soul is still in one of them," I said. 

"There in Asgores library," He said I nodded and stood up.

"Where are you going?" He asked

"I'm going to get my soul back," I said, and walked away. Keahilele flew of my shoulder but followed me. I quickly entered Asgores castle. I found the artifacts. when someone entered the library. 

"What are you doing here Encre?" Asgore asked

"My soul is still in one of the artifacts," I said. Dulcalins soul showed me the artifact needed. I picked it up.

"It should be this one," I said and saw a faint shape of my soul in it.

"How can you be sure?" Asgore asked.

"Dulcalins soul showed me, aaaaand I can see the faint shape of my soul in it," I said before activating it letting my soul out. A bright broken rainbow heart came out.

"What happened to your soul? as far as I know, a soul only have one color," Asgore said

"My father did this he experimented on me since I was a small girl," I said. I felt a very weak sadness pul through my bones. I felt something drip down my check as a burning sensation came through my skull

"I'm sorry Encre," He said

"Don't be it was my own fault for being so naive at the time," I said and wiped the tears away, but it wasn't regular tears it was blood.

"Not now," I mumbled

"What was that Encre?" He asked

"Well... uhh I have... an overproduction of blood... That sometimes make my skull crack and... the only way to get out of that is to remove blood every day, Sorry about the mess that will leave." I said. Hurring out to leave as little blood as possible. I ran out of the castle and Keahilele flew above I entered my house and grabbed some towels. I explained my overproduction of blood for Keahilele, as I wrapped the towels around my head. They looked at me with a look that said 'That's stupid but how did that happen?'. I sighed.

"My father wasn't the kindest person...

Flashback.

"where are we going, Father?" I asked slightly scared, He didn't answer but took out a syringe and forested me down on a table.

"✡︎□︎◆︎🕯︎❒︎♏︎ ♋︎●︎⬥︎♋︎⍓︎⬧︎ ♎︎⍓︎♓︎■︎♑︎ □︎♐︎ ♌︎●︎□︎□︎♎︎ ●︎□︎⬧︎⬧︎ ♌︎♏︎♐︎□︎❒︎♏︎ ✋︎ ♍︎♋︎■︎ ⬧︎♏︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ❒︎♏︎⬧︎◆︎●︎⧫︎⬧︎ □︎♐︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ♏︎⌧︎◻︎♏︎❒︎♓︎❍︎♏︎■︎⧫︎⬧︎📪︎ ❄︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ⬥︎♓︎●︎●︎ ♍︎□︎❍︎ ⧫︎□︎ ♋︎■︎ ♏︎■︎♎︎ ■︎□︎⬥︎📬︎" He said (You're always dying of blood loss before I can see the results of the experiments, That will come to an end now.) I cried He clearly didn't know if this was going to work but didn't hesitate to inject the needle. I screamed as the fluid went through my veins. I hurt, It hurts so much, please, stop. I blacked out from the pain.

Flashback end.

I sensed Keahilele jump towards me. I sat on my bed before feeling something push me making me lay down. I felt someone pull the cover up before I felt a nice warmth lay over my stomach. I sone drifted into the land of peace.