Chapter twenty-six

Encre P.o.v

I stood in front of them. They didn't know what to say. I don't blame them I barely told them that they would die sone.

"Encre I need to speak with the other kings and the werewolf alfa so we can go into the war together, and maybe survival" Asgore said I nodded and turned around only to see the werewolf alfas, the vampire council, and Fallacy. Seems like they all thought the same. I toke their hands and walked towards the forest.

 time skip to when they all are at a the alfas meeting room (it was closest)

Encre P.o.v

It was complete chaos. Eterna was fighting against two of the alfas the vampires and Asgore were in an argument with the last three alfas. We didn't have time for this. I hummed a small tune. (the one above) the tune was cursed to make everyone that heard it feel like death was behind them. They froze on the spot and didn't dare to say a sound. I stopped humming.

"We don't have time for you all to fight. I know you can't stand each other but if you want your people, your families, and your packets to survival you'll have to man up and deal with it." I said in a rather harsh tone. Fallacy looked like he didn't care.

"That also counts for you F a l l a c y," I said. startling them all.

"Dulcalin only has six-teen salves the rest is living dead he forced into fighting for him. He relies on artifacts and his slaves noting more he is nothing without them. now to the slaves each of them now at least one sound summons. I'm the one that knows and has the most thought. A sound summon is when a person sings a song that's locked into eighter their soul or family. The summon is so powerful that it can make those troops that Dulcalin uses. You'll need to work out a strategy that can take down every slave and soldier to make sure that your survival. understood? and sorry for being harsh but this is war after all" I said. They nodded. 

"Encre we will need you to fight with us then," Reaper said

"If only that was an option..." I said.

"What do you mean?" Eterna asked

"Simple if I get in a radius of three miles of him then I'll become a slave again. He has my soul and knows how to manipulate it. So we have two options either I die within the next two days or You'll have to fight or maybe kill me." I said no emotion in my voice. Dying wouldn't be so bad after all. All I need is chamomile. 

"Encre, forget it, I'm not letting you near chamomile again,"  Aliza said. Fallacy and Eterna looked at me with a look that said 'Why the heck would you even think that?'

"What's wrong with Encre getting near chamomile?" One of the Alfas asked

"Only that I'm deadly allergic to it," I sighed. Now that that's out of the way would we finally work on the strategy.