Chapter seven. Help

Encre P.o.v 

I could'nt help but laught of Eterna. The head of the royal guard is late to the most importen meting. I clamed down and begain to do my work with happy feelings for ones. I completed the painting arount 3 pm. I amired my work and putted it to dry. I noticed how tired I was and wen't to bed.

Timeskip till midnight

I woke up to an annoying clicking.  I smiled and walked over to the window. I opened for the little vampire. It had a letter with it. I open it. 

You need to help me. My son is dying of an unknowen disease. Please he is everything I have left

I nodded and graped a few thinght and putted them in a bag befor rushing out of the door right behind the vampire. We came to a clearing where a skelleton boy around 12 years was laying obviously in pain. I rushed to him and looked the boy ind the eyes. He looked terrified. I tooke out some herbs and a little bottel of my blood quikly mixing them and purred it down into he's mouth. He drank it. But it was to late. He's soul came out of he's body and he closed he's eyes. I heard crying behind me. Use your brush Encre. It will save him. I lisened to the voice in my head. 

"Trust me it's not to late" I said. My aura became lifefull and happy. In my hand was my detail brush it had whit paint on it. I wonder. I painted the boys skull and soul. A strong whit light came from him. My aura was caring and friendly. The boy opened he's eyes and quikly sat up. I stod up and begain to walk home. When I heard someone say "thank you" I smiled and was home after 10 minuts. Why I was that quikly home is a mystery.

??? P.o.v

I own that artist to much but I'm happy that she helped my son. We flew home. Jasper already know that he can't tell it's a mortal that helped him.

"Fahter don't mortales hate us?" Jasper asked

"Most do but she dosen't." I answerd

"But why? Please don't  misunderstand me but she is a mortal and as far as I know mortals hate use"

"I see why your confussed. I don't know either." We got home and Suave instandly cheked Jasper. 

"M'lord I don't wish to sound rude but How is Jasper still alive?" Suave asked 

"I have a friend who knows how to handel things" I answerd. And know how to bring the death back.