Chapter forty-eight

no one P.o.v

It didn't take long for anyone to notice that one of them proposed. It was a bit of a shock that they were going to get married right of the bach. The ring on Encres finger told them everything.

Five months later (I suck at writing romance so bare with me,)

Encre P.o.v

 Fallacy and I were married. Fallacy was hoping to get a child more but I was scared of the thought alone. Felicia had given birth to a little girl and lived with her brother for the time being.

"Encre I still don't know how you managed to love my brother like seriously, what did your father do to your brain?" Felicia asked while feeding her child.

"One I don't have a brain we're skeletons. Two rude. Three shouldn't you be happy that your brother got married?" Encre asked

"I probably should but after last time I can't help but fear. Jaspers mother was almost as kind as you until she got pregnant. To cut it short she became satans wife and used Jasper as an excuse to stay at the castle and Fallacy was forced to kill her we later found out she was a witch that was born vampire," Felicia said. now to call someone satans wife then they must have been horrible people.

"I feel sorry for jasper," I said.

"Don't worry he was too young to remember and also knows the truth, but I'm scared that everything will repeat. I'm not trying to be rude but you are a Spark after all," Felicia said.

"I know. My father always said I was like my mother before she turned two hundred after that something changed in her and she was the regular spark about three hundred years later she gave birth to me," I said.

"Wait how old are you?" Felicia asked.

"four-hundred and twenty-two, Why?" I asked

"wait I only fought you were twenty-two that's what the book says," She said.

"The spark family has its own age system so I am only twenty-two," I said.

timeskip

I sat in my painting room trying to calm down. I just found out that I'm pregnant. I can not have a child. I just refuse. I Was standing in the bathroom about to take bath when I noticed a souling in my belly. I put my cloth back on and ran into my artroom locking the door behind me. I painted a knife and positioned it right in front of the souling. I was about to stab it but My arms were suddenly taken into an iron grip. 

"What are you doing?" A calm yet angered voice said.

"I-I," I didn't know what to say. Fallacy took the knife and hugged me.

"Encre why would you hurt yourself?" He asked but then he saw my stomach.

"How have you-" 

"Like everything else my family has their own rules. In my family we turn pregnant by trust not by making love," I said. He calmed down. I looked down Just a side note I'm still a virgin. Tears went up to my eyes. I can't do this.

"What's wrong?" He asked tilting my head up.

"I can't keep them I shouldn't let my family live," I cried. He held me closer.

"This is all a question about how they're raised," He pointed out.

"and remember you might be able to do anything I mean you managed to make the three kinds here work together," He said as he stroked my skull. I smiled but couldn't help but cry. Time went by fast after that I gave birth to Jaspers little sister and even made peace with the humans. Everyone calls me the queen of changes but I'm happy the little girl is as kind as me. Kaehilele made his own family and they love to play with the children around the kingdom. Every kingdom ended up agreeing to become one but with a royal pair of each kind to maintain the peace. I'm just happy and so are my family.