Chapter eight. Weapon

Eterna P.o.v

I CAN'T DO THIS! ENCRE DOS'NT DESRVED THIS! I got an odre to bring Encre to the castel. They wan't to make her to a weapon. I can't. I just can't. I walked over to Dr. Lofy's house. She rushed out and was freaking out because Encre was missing. I made her clam down and explaind What happend doing blood moon.

"E-Eterna are you okay?" Dr. Lofy asked

"No" I answerd

"Why?" she asked we sat in her livingroom

"I got told to get Encre to the castel. They want to make a weapom out of her." I said ashamed because I work for such heartless people. I stod up and walked out of the house. I walked over to Encre's house. I felt a gaping holl in my chest. 

"Eterna why are you crying? What happened?" A familiar voice said. Encre came out.

"Encre can we go in?" I asked

"Sure" She said worried. We walked in. I'm sorry Encre. I'm so sorry. We warlked inside and sat down.

"Eter-" I cutted her of And said

"When I came up to the castel they wanted an explanation on why I was late. I told them what happened during the blood moon. That you save Azure and me." I was crying hardere "Now they want you they want to train you to become a weapon. They want to turn you into a murder" Encre's aura was Empty, cold and terrified. Her aura became visible. A black shadow came around her.

"Encre I will not let them take you" A wisperen said. It soundet like an echo from around her. Her aura can talk?

"Just give me con-

"No" Encre said cutting the wispern  

"Encre Who the hell is wispering?" I said 

Encre P.o.v

"Encre Who the hell is wispering?" Eterna said. Just walk up to the castel Encre and kill them.  No. Why not? You have allready killed. No you made me kill them. The blood landed on you hands. Because you took control. Because you chould'nt fight back

"Shut up shut up shut up" I wispered the same words again and again

"Encre what is going on?!" Eterna said. She bruoght me back to reality.

"My aura never make the same mistake two times" I said while my cures keep telling me to kill them.

"What do you mean? Encre speark to me!" 

"Why do you think me and my brother moved in the first place? Someone found out and wanted perfect weapon. so I'm allready traind" I said. My curse begain to clam down. I walked into my room and begain to pack my things.

"What are you doing?" Eterna said 

"Packing. I refuse to become a slave to others again" I said While swinging my bagpack over my shoulder.

"Where will you go?"Eterna said

"I don't know yet but I will find out" I said and walked out of my house. I walked directly to the forbiden forrest not careing about if anybody saw me.

Timeskip five hourse

After hours of walking was I still in the forbiden forrest. How big is this forrest? I heard something that soundet like a cry for help. I had nothing to lose so I followed the sound. I saw a Werwolf it looked like dying. I walked over to it with a worried face and an caring aura. It was in it's wolf form and had an serios injury on it's side. I sat down beside it. Took my bag. I graped some herbs and bandages. I also sumoned my detail brush and begain to help the wolf. Ten minuts later and she change into her real form. 

"Thanks" She said.

"Your welcome" I said

"What are a mortale doing out in the forrest? not to sound rude or anything but is't it forbiden for mortales to go in here? And if a hungry vampire saw you." She asked

"It's forbiden but I had a reson plus death dosen't sems so bad" I answerd

"what is the reson? It must really be bad" 

"The reson is a secret" I was about to cry

"Sorry I didn't mean to make you cry" She said

"it's okay" I said.

"sorry again. My name is Crystal bythe way. "

"Nice to meet you Crysal. My name is Encre" I took my bag and stod up .

"Where are you going?" Crystal asked

"To be honest. I don't know. I just know I can't go back" I said

"well you can come with me" Crystal said

"Really"

"Yeah I can let you stay as long as you want"

"I really hope that you arn't kidding" I said

"You saved my life so why sould I be kidding?"

"You got a point" Crystal stod up and changed into a wolf.

"ENCRE" Someone yelled. Who ever it was is way to far away to see me. My curse turned cold and I was scared. Why do they want me so bad.

"Sit on my bag It is way farster then walking" I hesitaded but ended up on her bag.

"Ready" She asked

"Ready" She ran and I holded on for dear life.

Peinture P.o.v

Welp no matter wher we go Encre Will allways Be wanted. But she will be safe for now. The king sended a searchparty out to find her. He never wanted to make her to a slave but he's Brother did. He gave Eterna the odres to get Encre to the castel and said that they will soon have the best weapon alive. Poor Encre.