chapter forty-five

Encre P.o.v

"What do you mean by was?" My mother asked. 

"Simple It took away our hunger," I said. She just stared at me before getting angered one swiftly movement an I had a bleeding scratch on my cheek. I smiled not a genius on. no one that said ' I don't care anymore and Never will,' She made an attack. I simply threw her out of the window. 

"💧︎♏︎❒︎♓︎□︎◆︎⬧︎●︎⍓︎ ☜︎■︎♍︎❒︎♏︎✍︎" Gaster said (Seriously Encre?)

"Yes," I jumped out of the window with the coal. My mother held her favorite weapon in her hands. 

"Seems like you never change," I sighed

No one P.o.v

Encre and her mother fought. The elder may be stronger but the younger was smarter. Gaster was now fighting against Fallacy and Eterna. Encre switched to her armor and just followed the motions as she jumped kicked her mother in the head and got a punch in her stomach in return. The elder was about to win but then she did something stupid.

"All that work to keep you alive and I'll still end up killing you. I mean it must have been hard to keep one that could barely think alive it takes a lot of time and care. Seems like they really care about you," she said. Encre realized and felt her emotions return. She can now use paint again since that part of her magic is connected to her emotions.

"Thanks, mom, you just gave me my emotions back are you sure that there is no kindness in you?" Encre asked morking her mother who ended up laying her guards down. Encre Attacked with her fan brush and pure red paint. Encre walked over to her mother. She took her mothers sword.

"Any last words?" 

"Only that you forgot about the song," My mother said. 

I couldn't breathe but I fought anyway This was hella painful but I didn't care I could feel that there was an audience who tried to help. She attacked without an end but I began to see something in her eyes. Guilt? What? Aliza, can you help me distract my mother? Sure. the next thing I know is that four shadows come out and covers my mothers' mouth. Now it was my turn.

I Didn't attack but I showed her what she did not only to me but everyone.

Burning families 

Killing all the children of people who had a debt to her before eating them. 

Capturing people to satisfy her bloodthirst,

"We're bound for hell mother and you aren't even trying to help us going to heaven," I said, Mother looked at me laughing. 

"This is adorable You are just like me or rather who I was," I stopped dead in my track

"After I killed my mother did the wold turn on me trying to kill me, I tried to kill you so you wouldn't have the same fate but seems like the line must go on," She let her guard down.

"I never thought about killing you," I said as I got my base brush out trapping my mother in crystal It would suck out her magic until she'll die in peace.

"You can sleep until you'll die peacefully, I'm not like you,"