chapter fifteen

Fallacy P.o.v

It's been two days since I got the artist here maybe I should talk to her. I stood up and went out of my room. I walked towards The artist's room. I opened the door. only to see the artist in some kind of trance. I closed and locked the door. She looked more lost than before. I waved my hand in front of her. She snapped out of it. Around two seconds later. she was somehow hidden as if she could teleport. I sighed.

"I'm not gonna kill you or else would you already be dead," I said. Try anything and your dead I know that you are the one that got Encre here but that doesn't mean I will let you hurt her I heard something in my head. I just want to talk to her. About what? Three vampires that she saved. And how do you know about them? One I'm the king of vampire and two I'm one of them. I saw the artist come out from... I don't really know where. I could easily tell that she was scared

"Listen I'm not gonna hurt you. I just want to say thank you for saving me and my son. When the other mortals stop searching for you then will you be free to leave." I said in a calming voice. She became just a little less scared but still had her guards up. An awkward silence settled in between us.

"So what is your name?" I said. I know I have visited her for the last who knows how many nights and I don't know her name.

"Encre and you?" She said with a shy tone. 

"I'm Fallacy king of vampires," I said. She facepalmed. I wonder what she's thinking.

Encre P.o.v

Encre, believe it or not, you saved the one that your best friend has tried to find and kill for years. If she knew then would I be dead. yes. I saw someone wave there hand in front of me.

"Why are you spacing out all the time?" Fallacy

"Have you heard a voice in your head yet?" I asked

"Yes but you didn't answer me," He said

"That voice is a curse that I have it like to speak to me in my head. that is why," I said.

"How the hell did you get cursed?" He asked 

"NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" My curse yelled. 

"How long did you have it?" He asked. The fact that he didn't freak out of my curse made me trust him just a little.

"sixteen years," I said. He looked kinda worried for a second. Can you tell me why he's worried? yes, but He will hate us for that. I saw him space out. Ten seconds later. 

"What the hell!?!" He said. What did you do? finding the answer what else did you do?... I need an answer. Let's just say that I hate him. Why? I think that it's better if you don't know

"They Hate you. sorry" I said. He looked at me and left. I just sat on the bed. Something tells me that I should just wait for my friends to stop searching. I begain to skeach but suddenly my eyes felt so much heavier. Everything went black.