Capter 4. What happen?

Encre P.o.v

Everything hurts. I couldn't move not even my eyelids(?). Where am I?What is going on? It's so cold. A sharp pain got through my body. I cried in pain.  The pain only got worse. I couldn't take  it. I tried to keep my head clear. Tried to force my eyes open and it worked but maked my pain grow bigger. I was in some kind of emptiness. A dark emptiness. Where am I?

Eterna P.o.v

Dr. Lofy had waped Encre in bandage. In the proses have she tried to take the necklace of her but every time she tried Encre begain struggling like no tomorrow. So she stopped trying. I didn't dare to touch Ence. She looked like something that already died nine times or something. 

"E-encre should be abel t-to h-heal natrual now" Dr. Lofy said. I sigh in relieve knowing that my best friend is going to survive a little bit longer. Hopfully she will wake up before tomorrow night because the blod moon is comeing.

Time skip til tomorrow night

Eterna P.o.v 

Encre still haven't woken up and I have to help keeping the hole town safe together with the other guards. I left Dr. Lofy's home and found Azure. We always stuke together when the blod moon arrived. 

"Hi Eterna are you ready?" Azure asked. 

"As ready I can be"I answard. 

"What is that suppose mean Eterna?" he said. I didn't  answard. We begain walking looking for vampires. 

"Eterna are you okay?"

"NO MY BEST FRIEND IS UNCOSCIOUS PROPELY DYING. AND I CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO HELP HER. DO I HAVE ANY RESON TO BE OKAY?" I yelled right in he's face. 

"I understand why you at upset but yelling that on top of you lungs doing blood moon propely wasn't the best idea" he said clam while he tigten he's grip on he's sword. I got to daggers regreting yelling... Because now a hell of vampires know where we are on open stret. I can see them. oh no what have I done...

Encre P.o.v

I was still in the darknes but the pain went away and I'm abel to move. I stod up and begain to walk. I walked for houres. Not knowing where I was going. Until I saw a light I begain to run until the light was rigt in front of me. It was a bace paintbrush. I grabt it. And saw a menu kind of thing open in front of me. I looked at it reading .

Bace brush

Damage 100-1000

Pain level 10-85 (how bad it hurts)

Creating skils only simpel things

Can be summoned with both hands

I looked at the menu. I wonder. I touched the menu and saw al tha fatcs of the color of the paint and brushes i had whict only was two

Detale brush

Damage 1-65 

Pain level 60-1000

Creating skils only living organisms 

Can only be summond in main hand

Paint on living organisms

Red = Damage

Yellow = viruses

Blue = Emotion chang to what ever requiet

Green = healing

Blacke = killing soul but not body What is that supos to mean?

Whit = Givin #### back to a organisme that #### Within an houre. What? Give what to someone who did what within an houre? 

All colors can be used to creat things and living organisms

Hey guys loui230p here I and sorry but school start is tomorrow so you know what in about to say. I need to know are my story good or trash pls comment and see ya in next capter :-D