Capter five. What happen? part two

Encre P.o.v

What does all of dis mean? A shap light broke the darknes. I felt confused. The light suronded me and turnd red. 

I shot up. I looked around. I was in Dr. Lofy's House. I looked at my rips. They where coverd in bandages. I looked beside me. My shirt laid there. I looked out of the window to see the blood moon. I  got my shirt on and walked over to the window and felt the light from the moon. It healed me! How? I heard fighting. A picture poped up in my head. Eterna and Azure Was badly injured. Suronded by vampires that they where fighting. I rushed out the door and ran straight towared the sound. I had sumond my detale brush without noticing it. 

Eterna P.o.v

I slaid one of my dagers direktly agenst a vampire. I hit it but another was going straight for my neck and I barly dogged. We have ben fighting for about an houre. Azure had no blood but was still there main taget for some reson. I turned around. It felt like time slowed down. A vampire was coming forward at an inhuman speed there was no way I could dogge that.Is this how I die? It was three feets away. I was ready to die. I felt powerless and for ones scared. I was scared of death. The vampire had only moved a few inches closere. When someone rush infront of me and slashing it while pushing it back. It screamd in pain. I felt an familiar aura, But it was diffrend. It was deadly and not the sligthes cold in fact it was warm.  It made me wanna welcom my death with open armes.

"Encre!" I said. She grabet my hand and ran over to Azure. who was in the same situration that I was in a few secons ago. She pusing him away got a bad injury. But she walked over to us like nothing happen. The vampires keeped them self out of her aura. I couldn't blame them. I most of all wanted to get the hell away from it to. She holdet a paintbrush in her hand and began painting one of Azures Wounds. It healed him? How the heck? She had treated all of Azures wounds after five minuttes and begain to treat mine.

"Are you guys okay?" She asked

"I'm fine but what about you? You aura fells like it could kill someone any minut puls you got an serius injury" Azure Answered worried

"I'm fine to and about my aura it happen every blood moon. It keeps me safe from vampires. "Encre said like it was embarrassing.

"But what about the injury" he asked more worried.

"to be fair I don't know what heald me" she said.

"How did you know we where in danger?" I asked

"A picture of you flashed throug my mind and I followed the sound of fighting" She said.

How? what is she? I have never questient her before. Why now? Isn't she mortal? Is it her or her nekclace?

"Encre where did you get that nekclace?"I asked cold. I need to know the true. My hand got to a fist.

Azure P.o.v 

What is going on with Eterna? Why is she acting so cold all of the sudden? And what nekclace? Is it under her shirt?

"It was ind the letter." Encre answered. She looked like she was about to cry.

Eterna's face softened a bit before she got over to Encre and gave her a big hug but was relly carefull like Encre was made out of the most fragiled glas that eksisted. 

"What nekclace? What letter? I fell left out" I said anoyed. they ignored me. 

"What happened before you passed out Encre?" Eterna asked slightly worried. 

"I would rahter not talk about it now. Let's wait till the sun is up." She said 

I looked around the vampires was gone. I felt Encre's aura had changed. It was not deadly but claming like it always have been. Not cold, deadly or empty okay maby the last on. 

Peinture P.o.v (Aka Encre's brother. peinture means paint if you wanna know.)

My sister is finally okay. After I past away she was sad and I couldn't help her like I used to when she got depressed. Her aura was laying over the village like a barier it made people feel safe. Encre don't know yet. But when she find out she is going to rethike her hole life again. I shigned. At lest she have a purpose. 

Hey guys I got some awsome theachers the let me writ this as an exstra assignment. So I will be abel to update more often. =D