chapter twenty-two

Encre P.o.v

I slowly woke Being hit with a spinning head and a lot of pain. I felt someone sit near me. I had a calm and peaceful aura that gave warm pulses. I slowly opened my eyes. Jasper sat beside me crying softly. Felicia stood up beside Carlos. Crystal stood on the other side. I looked around. 

"W-why are y-you all so s-sad?" I asked weakly. They all looked at me. Jasper instantly hugged me. 

"W-we thought t-that you w-were going t-to die," Jasper cried out. I smiled softly.

"Encre, don't you dare scare us like that again. understood?" Crystal asked in a demonic voice. I tried to nod but found myself too weak to do that. Jasper let go of me. 

"Crystal she just woke up. Encre we were so scared you've been sleeping for three days. Fallacy had been out of himself he really cares about you." Felicia said. I looked at her. I heard the door open. Suarve came in.

"Thank God you're alive," He said. I smiled weakly.

"Are you able to sit?" he asked

"I-I can't e-even give a-a nod," I said. 

"Well, the maids made a rule that they call ' Kill camomile.' They forbid the plant in the same room as you," He said.

"What did you do to become this popular?" Crystal asked. I said nothing.

"Well Encre, when I had to check if you would survive, did I tried to summon your soul but I couldn't do you have an explanation? I do understand if you don't wanna tell us but it's kinda important to know." Suave said. They looked at me. Should I tell or not?

"Encres soul got taken away when she was a child and I'm an asshole." My curse said. They looked at me.

"So you don't have a soul?" Carlos asked

"Nope" 

"How are you still alive?" Felicia asked.

"That's why I'm here,"

"How do you feel without a soul?" Crystal asked

"She used her magic to make an emotion crystal."

"Are there a way to give you a soul?" Jasper asked

"Yes but I'm pretty sure that you don't wanna kill the person that toke it," 

"Who was it?" They all asked

"Ducalin" They all went pale.

"WHO THE HELL SAID THE FORBIDDEN NAME IN MY CASTLE?!?" A pissed Fallacy yelled at the top of his lungs. about five seconds later he came in breaking the door in the proses.

"So Who the hell said it?" He asked Pissed

"I did"

"Good advise don't break more rules." Fallacy said and stomped away.

Bonus

In Underwill No one P.o.v

  "WHO THE HELL SAID THE FORBIDDEN NAME IN MY CASTLE?!?" A pissed voice yelled. Everyone in Underwill wondered who would scream that at night.