Chapter Eighteen

I have this song on my brain. so you Can play it while reading

Fallacy P.o.v

I have searched for hours and still nothing. This was beginning to get frustrating. 

"Father, what are you searching for?" Jasper asked. Maybe he can help me

"You know the key on Encres necklace I have seen it in a book somewhere," I said. Jasper quick ran off and came back moments later. With a book.

"I took it into my room yesterday and tried to read it but it's written in a weird langur," He said I took the book and opened it. Jasper was right but what the hell is this langur? There were two lines written in English. 

Only a Spark can read this book.

Only a spark can resist the curse of the key.

Whelp that didn't help at all.

"Jasper,  get Encre," I said. He nodded and walked away again. I began to look for the Spark family tree. I found it and found Encre's description.

Encre Spark

Age 22 

Personality  Kind Against violent but if you hurt someone she cares about enough then you'll suffer. Broken. a good actress. 

Like Painting singing helping people

Hate: Her past. her deadly allergy of chamomile plant. What? How can people be allergic to that?

Fear  Her Past getting her. Her First Master. 

Soul Kindness.

She Doesn't believe in happiness nor freedom due to her being a slave until the age of seven. She will do anything to keep her friends and family safe. She always knows when one of them is in danger.  She is standing in front of you with an annoyed look because you asked her to come but your reading about her and she knows. I looked up. As the book said she stood there with an annoyed expression. How?

"So what did you need?" She asked Clearly annoyed. I got the other book.

"You're a spark right?" I said

"Yes?" She said confused. I opened the book

"This book can only be read by a spark for some reason and I need a translation?" I said

"I can do that but I won't translate it if it's about me or my family," She said and took the book.

"Understandable," I said. She left. Suave came in with a half scared and half worried expression. Who showed up this time?

"Suave who showed up without notifying?" I asked

"Your sister," Suave said. When you speak of the devil in came my annoying sister Felica.

"Hello Fall," Felica said.

"Hello, sister. Why did you come?" I said annoyed.

"I missed you too brother." She said just as annoyed. I sighed

"So what actually brought you here?" I asked 

"Two things, one I have to tell you something Two  I heard rumours about a mortal that was liked by everyone in this part of this forest," she said.

"What do you need to tell me?" I asked hoping we could not talk about Encre.

"I'm pregnant," She said

"What?" I said trying to stay calm

"I'm pregnant," She said again trying to not laugh.

"Now about that mortal-" She started