chapter thirty-three

Encre P.o.v

I looked down as it began to rain. I just stood there like everything was my fault. I knew that gaster was still alive. I fell to my knees I was closer to the edge than ever.

"Encre why are the Canaks after you?" Eterna walked closer to me as she said that. I wanted to answer but I couldn't. Being so close to the edge removes your ability slowly until you fall.

"Encre please talk to me," Eterna pleaded. 

"Sorry to say but Encre can't speak," Aliza said.

"What happened?" Someone from the city asked.

"She's to close to the edge," Aliza said.

"the Edge?" Someone asked.

"the Edge the thin line of sanity but falling off the Edge don't make you insane It removes joy happiness peace and mental power, leaving you to be cold and kill. that was the thing that gave the Spark family their reputation. None of them know what happiness is and that pushes them over the Edge," Aliza explained. I looked at my hands. My hands, they are covered by blood. my own blood. I sensed Gaster regenerating himself. 

" ☜︎■︎♍︎❒︎♏︎ ⬥︎♒︎♏︎■︎♏︎❖︎♏︎❒︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ●︎♓︎🙵♏︎ ♓︎⧫︎ □︎❒︎ ■︎□︎⧫︎ ✋︎🕯︎❍︎ ⧫︎♋︎🙵♓︎■︎♑︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ♒︎□︎❍︎♏︎📬︎ ✋︎🕯︎❍︎ ⧫︎❒︎⍓︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ⧫︎□︎ ⬧︎⧫︎□︎◻︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ♐︎❒︎□︎❍︎ ♐︎♋︎●︎●︎♓︎■︎♑︎📪︎" Gaster said (Encre whenever you like it or not I'm taking you home. I'm trying to stop you from falling,) The people I killed came out as shadows.

"₳₣₮ɆⱤ ɆVɆⱤɎ₮Ⱨł₦₲, ɎØɄ'VɆ ĐØ₦Ɇ ₮Ø ⱧɆⱤ. ĐØ ɎØɄ ₴₮łⱠⱠ ₮Ⱨł₦₭ ₴ⱧɆ ₴ɆɆ₴ ɎØɄ ₳₴ ⱧɆⱤ ₣₳₮ⱧɆⱤ?!? ł ĐØ₦'₮ ₵₳ⱤɆ ₳฿ØɄ₮ ɎØɄ ฿Ɇł₦₲ ⱧɆⱤ ⱤɆ₳Ⱡ ₣₳₮ⱧɆⱤ!" Dulcalin said. 

No one P.o.v

Those who understood what Dulcalin said Pitied Encre. Eterna lifted Encre as if she was a sleeping child. Encre just laid limp in Eterna hold. Eterna tried to run but Gaster made the flames around them all again. Fallacy flew above Eterna and dug taking Encre with him to a safe place Aka His castle. Gaster didn't take this as nicely as he shot magic at Fallacy. Someone was taking his little girl. The thing with the Canak family is that they have split personalities and Gasters good side finally won. Gaster just wanted to make it up to his child but that was no longer an option. Fallacy entered his castle and gave Encre to one of the maids who took her to her room. Gaster was beyond pissed. Not only had they taken his child away from him. They also gave her a reason to fight back. He attacked the shadows but with no effect. He attacked everyone trying to get his child back but with no luck they all wanted Encre to be with them no matter who her family was no matter how dangerous she was. no matter how broken she was. She belonged there and therefore will they protect her. She was their kindhearted artist. Their good friend. The one that helped them when they needed it the most. Aliza and the shadows together with everyone else would protect her and they sure did. Gaster gave up and left but he would be back no matter what.