Let's be Cliché || Lashton

A/N: Right off the bat I would like to say this story idea is in no way mine and all credit goes to SS_Larry98.

The gif is absolutely 100% super adorable by the way, just thought I'd mention that.

"Let's show them that we can be the same as any heterosexual couple." He grinned.

"But how?"

"Get a piece of paper and a pen." He paused, flashing his perfect white teeth. "Lets be Cliché."

>< >< >< ><

"I'm so sick of them!" Luke exclaimed, walking into his best friends room without knocking. Ashton nearly jumped out of his skin when the tall blonde barged into his room late Sunday morning. He placed his laptop down quickly and sat up, looking expectantly at the boy with piercing blue eyes. It wasn't abnormal for Luke to vent to Ashton after school, but on weekends it was a different story.

"Everyone! They are so stupid! Can't they see we're just friends? Just because I'm gay and you're bi doesn't mean we're automatically together." He ranted, pacing thoughtfully on Ashton's worn out deep red carpet.

The two had been friends since Luke began high school, no one was the least bit surprised when Ashton came out to the school. The football team would always cat call when he walked by even before Ashton was able to come out to his parents, other students had assumed and taunted him with gay remarks since he'd started school.

Luke and Ashton's first interaction had actually come when Luke was attempting to beat the vending machine to death when it ate his twenty dollar bill, Ashton was the one to get punched in the eye for laughing at the blonde.

As you can probably see, Luke happened to be quite the asshole. Of course, in nicer terms he was considered the bad boy. That's why it was a surprise when Luke became friends with the cheeky ray of sunshine that is Ashton Irwin.

"I don't mind," Ashton mumbled, ducking his head to hide the light blush that covered his cheeks. "At least nobody will be able to steal you away from me." At that Luke sat down next to Ashton, quickly grabbing his hands.

"Oh Ashton, no one will ever be able to do that. You'll always come first." Luke tried to soothe, even though comforting the curly haired boy had never been his strong suit.

>< >< >< ><

"Ash, its okay. Don't worry." Luke mumbled under his breath as they began walking toward the hall, the one where so many bad things happened to Ashton. Most if not all being painful and Ashton cringed just thinking about it. One of the lights was in disrepair down the hall, giving a ten foot stretch of pitch black on the way to their music class.

The one class they had together, since Luke was younger and the music course was open to all grades.

Luke had convinced and basically dragged the older boy this way, wanting to get to class on time because they'd returned to school grounds much later than they had originally planned--mostly because Luke was absolutely convinced that he could win the large stuffed duckling for Ashton from the mall's claw machine, it was currently taking up half the capacity of Ashton's locker which was a bit of a stretch because the duck was pretty round to say the least.

The light above flickered, putting up a fight for a few seconds before plunging them into black.

Ashton let out a short nearly inaudible shriek, jumping closer to Luke. The light turned back on, allowing the two boys to see once again.

They neared the burnt out bulb quietly, that was until a shadow moved in the dark. Luke had grabbed Ashton's hand to keep him from running away.

Ashton was softly muttering profanities and making up new words for the amount of hate he feels for Luke at the moment. Luke would have laughed at the older boys word choice ranging from 'goat' to 'mother of a butt sucking horse with no teeth and dicks for legs' if he wasn't surveying the area for any immediate danger.