Chapter Thirty-Six

Follow my twitter (External link to the right) or look for me: XxNixonIAmxX

I love how every male character that talks to her is a potential ship, no guys just no. Males and Females can speak just as friends xx

Also thanks for the bullet and lips cover, I fuckin love it mate, thank you my lovely fans! (And it will change to another fan submitted cover, you guys are amazing)

"Isandra!" The voice was too high for a male and also too high for my ears as I winced looking up. Nik was standing in front of me holding two shirts, "I don't know what to wear," he moaned and I raised an eyebrow.

"Seriously?"

He nodded running a hand through his disheveled hair, "You're a girl, you should know," He said and Alex scoffed beside me.

"Please, she's the furthest from girls than all of us," he said before going back to whatever he was doing, reading something it looked like.

I narrowed my eyes at my brother, he spoke the truth, but now that he said it I wanted to prove I was just as good as a girl, well I was a girl right. 

I looked back at Nik's slumped shoulders as he frowned at me, no, pouted at me, man he was sometimes a cocky bastard or a helpless child. I sighed uncrossing my legs and placing my phone on the table and leaned forward looking at the shirts.

One was red, and one was...red, "What's the difference?" I asked earning a laugh from Alex beside me. 

I bit my lip, they looked the same! 

Even Nik raised an eyebrow at me, "Ones scarlet red, and one is maroon..."

Oh right, scarlet red and maroon, what a big difference. 

"I, um," I scratched the back of my head looking at the shirts, they really looked the same to me. Sure one was brighter but would that made that much of a difference?

"Don't you have any other shirts?" I asked confused. His eyes brightened up, looking way too sparkly and suddenly, me being Isandra, was scared. He grabbed my arm lifting me up earning a grunt from me, "Let's go!"

We rushed past Eden who looked at us confused, I mean who wouldn't after we nearly tried to run him over and Nik shoved me onto the bed as he pulled out a suitcase.

"God can't you be gentle," I snapped irritated as I rubbed my wrist. He ignored me pulling out clothes onto the bed, jesus, how many pairs of shirts did this guy have? He seemed to have more shirts than I ever even owned from when I was born.

I looked at the various colours and materials confused, oh lord how was I going to pick.

"Which one? I want to wear these jeans though," he chucked a denim pair in my face and I caught it before it hit me. I turned the dark blue jeans, right, what was I going to make him wear. 

I was going to pick some random shirt and be like, yes, I model, but then something caught my eye that was still in his suitcase.

"What's that?" I asked leaning down.

"Oh a jumper, sweater thing," I pulled it out of my suitcase my breathe catching in my throat at the fabric, where have I seen something like this before. It was so soft, the colour was a green, not too dark not too light, it was like a minty colour, but not quite. And that was where my colour  logic ended.

"Do you have a white shirt?" I asked. 

He looked at me confused before nodding pulling out a simple plain white button up shirt and I smiled.