Chapter Five

I should have worn tight jeans that complimented my ass.

Nope instead I was in uniform again that was baggy and covered my ass, I wonder why my uniform grew eight inches, I feel like Alex had something to do with this.

After showing me the headlines Alex had practically dragged me to the shower and made me get ready, in uniform. I don't even have to wear it! Now I was being dragged again, literally he was pulling my pony tail, towards the dining hall.

Good, I was hungry.

"Now you behave understood?"

"I always behave?"

"Is that why I had to drag your ass down here with me?"

"A girl needs her beauty sleep," I snapped. Damn couldn't he handle my hair with a little bit more care.

"You know what I mean,"

Oh...he was talking about the orientation incident. Well that guy deserved it.

"Well if you hadn't dragged me to protect a pompous spoilt bitch I wouldn't be in this problem would I?" I retorted. 

I got no response so I assume I win? Or not. He let go and I realized we had entered the dining hall. Why did royalty need a big table anyways? I never have seen them eat together. It's like five seats were taken, in this instants, a bit more but a dining table that goes for the entire length of the room was a bit ambiguous.

Please, I had to walk to the other side, some people just can't this early in the morning.

"Morning," I muttered pulling up my pants as I walked over. I saw Alex shake his head and glare as I took a seat, I was allowed to have breakfast right'? If not too bad. 

I saw the newspapers on the table and placed a hand on the table tapping my fingers as I gradually closed in on it and grabbed it and dragged it onto my lap.

Classy, I know.

"Please raise for Miss Catherina,"

Who's there to raise for her, oh right me. I was the earliest here, speak about timing shouldn't royalty always be on time.

And there she was dressed in her hideous peach gown walking with her head in the cloud, hopefully ones strikes her with lightning. Her eyes met mine and she puffed sitting opposite. Did she seriously puff?

I sat back down rolling my eyes and leaning in my chair, what she wasn't royalty, my behaviour was only on display for them. Who was I kidding?

"I need to have a speak with you later," she half whispered over the table.

I looked over more intrigued in a little group, no doubt listening to every word my brother was whispering to them.

"About?"

"Later I said,"

"Well I'm busy later...Miss," I added. I really didn't need Alex grabbing any more of my ponytails, I could only afford one.

"Fine. I think the behaviour you put on last night was disgusting!"

I raised an eyebrow at her as I turned my eyes towards her. Was she really lecturing me about behaviours, I think she was the one who needs to sit up straighter in her chair.

"I was meant to be on the front page!" she snapped.

Ah there were her true colours.

"Are you serious?" I muttered. Any photo of her and people would be spewing around the country.

"It was meant to the prince and I! We were the guest of honour and you can't just strut in and flash your body to get headlines and attention you little wh-"

She stopped sitting up suddenly and I raised an eyebrow. Damn it I wanted to hear the rest of her rant! It was quite comical how her eyes kept getting bigger, any bigger and they would be the size of the eggs on the table. I looked over to see the Prince walk in with his little chef bodyguard.

NO wonder she stopped, wouldn't want to look bad in front of her royal spoiled man would she?

I could practically feel her glares at me as the others sat down and we were allowed to eat. Oh what a range of food, mmm I could practically smell the grease and oil. 

I looked up as Catherina grabbed a piece of plain toast and rolled my eyes. Just as she was watching I grabbed the toast with the most butter, piled on scrambled egg, bacon and waffles. Oh I for one was definitely going to enjoy my breakfast. 

Call me evil but I just had to rub it in her face that I could eat anything I want and she couldn't. Wouldn't want her mum to yell at her now would we?

I took a bite of my toast and looked up to see Alex looking at me in disgust.

"What?" I asked after swallowing.

"Never realized how much of a pig you were,"

"Excuse me?" I snapped. I held a finger up as I took a gulp of juice.

"I am the pig, you're the one who leaves your dirty socks behind the couch so no one would find it and then wear them when you have no socks left," I snapped.

Yes, he did that.

"That was once!"

"Once still counts ya filthy pigging pig," 

"If you two children are done I have an announcement to make,"

I looked up at, what's his name, the chef, guard, I might just call him gregyguard, like those from Deltora Quest for kicks. He was evil now mwahahhaa.

Seeing as no one made a noise he nodded. 

"Today we're making a trip to town so the royal couple can greet the people and the people can get to know them,"

I looked just in time to see Catherina shudder and look disgusted. I frowned, what time of attitude was that? If all they should turn their noses at her horrible taste in clothes.

"Isandra you'll be with our team around the couple and Alex you and your team will be watch out patrol. Understood?"

"Why am I not on his team?" I asked.

"Because you both would be too busy killing each other," snapped greyguard and I rolled my eyes. I frowned at Alex who patted his heart and I rolled my eyes. Oh the love we shared was unique alright.

"Now prince-" greyguard turned his attention to the prince to brief him of today's events and I tuned out. Then it hit me

There was no way I was going out in this uniform. At least let me wear the correct size!

I stared at Alex till he looked back and his face went from alert to worried,

"Do I want to know?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

I smiled standing up grabbing my pants before they slipped off and pulled.

"Nope," I said giggling. 

OH i had the perfect outfit