Chapter Ten

So halfway after typing i realize, THERE IS A WORD COUNT HOLY SHIT WHEN DID THAT COME HERE?

I leaned over looking at his silhouette on the ground. Are you joking? He was still asleep.
Well his loss.

Chucking a pillow at him I turned around settling into this comfortable bed. Not being creepy but this smelt good. Since when did Alex start smelling good?

I had to say, it would have been the best night sleep ever, would have being the key word because in the morning I was rudely woken up with a large kick. And let's just say, it was rude to kick anyone, except me, I always had a reason to kick someone.

There was a three second gap and I caught his leg before he could kick me again opening my eyes.

"What the hell," I said. He was kneeling on the bed with a pillow in his hand, oh right he wasn't kicking me, I was going to say, that's rude. But he was hitting me with a pillow. I pulled the pillow out of his hands and turned around.

"Did you push me onto the floor?"

"Eh no, you fell," I mumbled into the pillow.

"Sure I did, I don't fall off beds, that's you," he said. I could feel my face going red. Okay that may be true. I remember once when we used to share room, I know how long ago was that, I used to fall of my bed and then somehow find my way into his bed on the other side of the room.

No I didn't sleep walk, I sleep bed moved?

"You could have woken me up you know," 

I felt a tugging at my blanket and held onto it stronger.

"Yea you were sleeping like a freaking vampire okay, couldn't wake you up, and then you fell," I said pulling the blanket back towards me.

"Wake up its past ten,"

"No you wake up," I said pulling it again. What was it tug of war?

"I am awake!"

I groaned getting up, and kneeling on the bed as well. He tugged the blanket towards him and I tugged it back.

"Let go!" I whined really loudly  might I add.

"You let go, you have a job to do,"

"You do to," I said pulling it back. He roughly tugged it making me nearly loose my balance.

"Yea and I have to wake you up first," he snapped.

The door opened and he looked up and I took this chance to pull the blanket from under him making him fall to the ground.

See he falls himself! I had nothing to do with it.

"Oh sorry," I heard a voice.

I looked over my shoulder to see the prince looking a bit red standing there.

"Morning Jax," I said as Alex scrambled of the ground.

"Oh sire, w-"

"I'm up now," I said jumping up and pulling my jumper down and yawning. Wait. 

I looked from Alex to Xavier and back. How rude, no matter how royal you were did he not know to knock.

"I hope I didn't disturb anything,"

"Yea right," I scoffed waving an arm at him. Alex shot me a glare and I rolled my eyes. What did he want me to do, roll my bow? Hey I should practise that, how would I start, hip up or hip down. My that would be uncomfortable.