Chapter Seventeen

"Someone's still up," I said smirking, "Sire," I added quickly. Right Isandra, be polite, he is a royal. A shit one but one none the less and I really didn't need a lecture from Alex about being respectful again. Once was a lifetime.

"You have a-" he said reaching for my cheek and I leaned back.

"I know," I said. One usually is aware of cuts and wounds on their body. Why? Because we can damn well bloody feel the pain, and this was a scratch, what was poor prince getting dizzy?

Behave! I snapped at myself. I inhaled deeply smelling some nice scent in the air, what was that. 

"Well night," I said side stepping him. He watched as I turned around the corner into my room and flung onto the bed after chucking my gun carelessly on the ground, that may have not been the best idea.

"What the hell," I muttered as I tried pulling up my jeans. Why did it feel so uncomfortable and why did my thighs look bigger. I cliped the button in place and looked in the mirror, I could see the tightness of the jeans was bunching on my waist making a very unattractive pouch and I widened my eyes.

NO way, I was NOT fat. 

I grabbed my shirt pulling it over the singlet, at least you can't see it but still. I walked outside to see Alex already preparing for training, I could tell today was going to be a quiet day.

"Alex," I yelled as I marched over to him. He moved away from the kids he was helping, "What?" he said grabbing a waterbottle of the ground.

"Did I get fat?"

"What?"

"Did I put on weight?" I asked lifting up my shirt and turning around. He looked at me and shrugged and I narrowed my eyes, "Truth please," I said.

"Yes you have, a bit,"

"You DICKHEAD," I muttered.

"You said to tell you the truth," he said shrugging. I walked past him bumping my shoulder into his and headed towards the gym.

"NOT WHEN THE TRUTH HURTS," I screamed out randomly and earned a few looks from the other teenagers training. 

I grabbed the rowing machine first, only becuase it was the only one free and started. I could not  have put on weight.

Soon it was lunch time and I sat down with my plat full of delicious chips and a burger. Alex joined me ten minutes later with his own plate, a sandwhich, apple slices in a bowl and a drink as I bit into my burger.

"Where were you this morning,"

"I was tant to niher waehg,"

"I didn't get that," he said. I rolled my eyes there was no way I was repeating that, I was at the gym, duh. 

"Do you want a slice? Margret got them from her tree," he said and I raised an eyebrow. The one fruit I couldn't stand was apples, they tasted so yucky. He shook his head smiling grabbing his burger and I stopped looking at mine sadly.

Not even one bite.

"FINE," I yelled shoving my plate towards him and grabbing the bowl of apples.

"I thought you didn't want them?" he said confused. I stood up grabbing a slice and biting into it munching wild.

"Yea well you shouldn't have called me fat," I snapped turning around and taking my precious bowl with me. I was hungry so I might as well eat these filthy junk. I was starving, those apples did nothing and I was pacing the front room anxiously. Come on someone tell me something to do.