Chapter Eleven

Watching her 'shine' in the spotlight was pretty humorous. I could pick on her every action and criticize it. But of course I had a life and instead was looking around making sure everyone looked...sane?

Of course not, they were reporters, nothing about them was sane and was I glad to be out of the spotlight for once. 

"Having fun,"

Alex leaned against the wall and I shrugged, "Sure," 

"What's up with you," he asked. I kept my face as blank as I could, Alex knew me more than I knew myself. Somehow he knew everything, always. 

"Nothing," I said. Clearly not. Just like I thought he raised his eyebrow at me and turned to block my view.

"Shouldn't you be doing your job?" I asked. I mean if he could get hanged for all I knew.

"Is this about being her guard," he asked.

"No," I lied but I really meant yes.

"Look don't you have something better to do?' I asked crossing my arms. What was all this interrogation for. He smirked shaking his head.

"Too bad, I do,"

I stepped around him muttering to myself as I walked to the other side of the room to watch. I really hated it when Alex bugged me, It was like he knew everything. So what was the point of him asking then?

I was stopped half way by an elderly man.

"Excuse me, do you know the way to this place," I looked at the map he was pointing and looked at the arrow. Actually I had no clue. But at least this would get my mind of something. I took the map from him looking around, we were in the main foyer. 

I found the main foyer in map and then followed the line.

"Okay so if you head that way-" I told him the instructions and hopefully they were right. He thanks me ruffling my hair like I was some small kid and walked off.

I  flattened my hair again turning around coming face to face with a reporter. Oh great.

"Isandra tell us, were you always this helpful,"

"Actually I told her to help the man," said Catherina quickly walking towards us. The reporter turned towards her.

"Really?"

"OF course I tell her everything, I think guards should be more....sociable with people these days, actually the last few days I have been making her talk to everyone,"

I narrowed my eyes. The heck did I just hear? I glared at her while she sent me a soft smile. Are you kidding me?

"How about an interview-" said the reporter to Catherina who of course, accepted. 

"Hey, you take a break," 

I didn't realize I was about to strangle Catherina, but of course Alex saw the death look on my face managing to come towards me before I even made a move.

"Gladly," I snapped. I sent him a glare which just made him sigh and found my way out of here. Damn-nit I would do anything to go back to my life before this stupid job. Baby sitting a royal was not the way I trained.

I didn't become the best to only ruin my whole life. 

I quickly found the main road walking towards the town centre.I looked down at my hand smiling. I had snipped Alex's wallet as I came out, at least now I could buy some clothe sto change into.

Aren't I just brilliant. I ducked into the first store I found grabbing black jeans and a green jumper with a hood and purchasing that.

"Can I change in here?"