Chapter 52

I just realised I'm a psychic, I wrote that chapter about Isandra's ass making headlines so long ago and bamn Kim's ass made her famous (more or so). HAHAHA Should I sue for copyright/patents? #jks

sorry about the late update I was too busy dying from a cold but then Satan didn't want me in hell either so I'm back

* * * 

I sat up straighter after a while feeling a strange knick in my shoulder, maybe lying like this wasn't the smartest thing. I looked over my shoulder at the rope around my wrists, they were getting painful and annoying, and it didn't seem like anyone was coming back anytime soon so I did the trick I still remembered being taught. 

Easily removing the ropes and throwing it a few feet away from me. My wrists ached, the joints in my shoulder protesting as I moved my hands back to where they should be and massaging them. The gash's were deep, and I could almost see blood and the wetness from the rain only made them worse. 

It felt like every rain drop was more or so some acid burning at my wounds. I needed some bandages pronto. It seemed the rain wasn't getting any softer anytime soon and I pulled my legs closer towards my chest staring at the gravestone in front of me. 

Who the hell is Hilketa Xenos?

I don't even remember hearing her name, but something was familiar about the engravings on the stone. It looked like another language, and it wasn't Latin. Because I knew Latin. I leaned in closer inspecting the grave, running a finger over the smooth marble. At least it was expensive material, I bet someone under there was very comfortable.

I was just about to lean against it to at least take a nap to make time go by faster when I heard something.

My head turned over towards the hedges, as it started to move again and I narrowed my eyes trying to make out who the dark silhouette was as it stepped into view.

I sighed, and leaned my head against the marble anyway, "You don't look too happy to see me."

"I was just about to take a nap."

Daniel chuckled shaking his head as he walked closer, "Is that an umbrella?" I asked as I noticed the thing he was holding.

"Yeah I had to run back to get this before I came." he pondered at the ground before muttering something and crouching down, and the rain stopped, well not the rain,  but the rain stopped falling  on me as he held the umbrella over us.

"You went back for an umbrella?" I questioned.

"Can't get my hair wet." He said in such  serious tone I wasn't sure if he was serious, I also didn't point out that the umbrella was basically dripping on him anyway and nodded. "Right, let's go."

"Go where." I said hesitated as he reached for my arm, I looked down at his arms, following the material over him as I looked up at him, "Why are you in a suit?"

"Did you always ask this many questions?" the corners of his lips tilted up as he looked at me with an amused expression, his warm fingers enclosed around my wrist, away from my wounds as he lifted me up effortlessly, and I frowned, there went my nap.

I staggered to a still leaning against what little body heat I could feel, at the same time not wanting to ruin his suit, "Why are you in a suit?" I asked again and then spotting his tie, "And a tie." I noted.

Daniel's slight chuckle filled the air as he wrapped an arm around my waist, "Come on, we don't have much time." 

I kept up with his fast pace confused, "But to where?"

"Your trial."

"My what?" I asked confused, what trial?

"If you don't come to the trial, you're automatically deemed guilty, it was too bad for them that Carter and I were watching their moves and saw them bring you here." Daniel came to a sudden stop and I nearly tripped over on the muddy ground in the hedge.