Chapter Nineteen

"You have got to be fu*king me!,"

When I burst through the door screaming that I thought it was to a corridor, not to a bloody library. I paused on hand still on the door and eyes flickered up to me.

"Sorry," I muttered quickly stepping out of sight and looked down. It looked like I had wet myself, it even felt like that. Only I would try to open a water bottle with one hand and spill it all over myself. I started walking again, how hard was it to find a damn toilet here?

I heard footsteps and looked over my shoulder to see someone walking and stopped, Jax?

"Hey," He said catching up and I raised an eyebrow, "I heard your voice," he said pointing to the doors. I winced.

"Was I that loud?" I asked wiping my hands on my jeans. He laughed nodding and I groaned, clearly my reputation wasn't getting any better.

"Oh wow," he said and I shoved the watter bottle that was no empty, since I was wearing its contents, and turned around starting walking.

"I have to get out of this," I muttered feeling the cold water against my skin, it was uncomfortable and disgusting. Where the hell was Alex when I needed him?

"Shouldn't you be at some type of meeting or do something?" I asked realising Jax was still following me around. He shrugged.

"I don't think they realise I'm missing, beside dads there, I can take a break," he said making a face. It made me wonder, did he like being next in line? 

"Do you have gum?" I splurted out turning my head to look at him making me realise how tall he was, was he taller than Alex?

"Gum?" He asked looking down at me.

"You do know what gum is, right?" I asked stopping. Don't tell me little prince here didn't know what gum was. His blanke look frightened me, how could he not know the best invention in the world?

I was about to open my mouth when the door a few metres ahead opened and I saw Alex come out with some other people. 

"Ally!" I screamed rushing up to him leaving Jax behind, I needed to change, now.

Alex turned around the look on his face priceless before he looked confused looking at me and my jeans.

"Gimme your pants," I snapped grabbing his hands and pulling him away from the others, or trying to drag him.

"What did you do?"

"Waterbottle exploded,"

"I don't have anything with me," he muttered looking down with his hands out like he expected me to pull something out like a magician. I actually did expect him too.

"Well I am wet and itchy and I want clothes," I snapped and froze realising what that sounded like, oh god. There was no 'mature' way to put this when you actually were wet. Thankfully from ALex's face he didn't realise what it sounded like and if he did he didn't show it. But the guy behind him turned around trying to hide his smile.

"Well go change and meet us tonight, you have to change anyway,"

Brilliant idea, how was he so smart. I nodded turning around to leave, the Russian ball was tonight. And as security I was there again, I couldn't wait till it was over.

"Make sure you're early," I heard Alex yell behind me. I raised a hand and waved it.

"Yea I'll come," and then facepalms myself as I stepped outside, did I have to make it sound like that. 

It was a solid hour before I stared into the mirror raising an eyebrow.

"I look ridicolous," I muttered, "Ridicolously good,"