Chapter Forty-Two

The new cover - Um...hello ;) (Italics = flashback but I think you all know that xx)

The sound was so loud, after that, I was sure that I was deaf, but I wasn't, everything just went completely still that I could hear the blood pumping in my body before I heard the painful groan and flew backwards landing on my butt.

I stared shocked and let out the breathe I was holding, "You bitch!"

Did he just shove me? I narrowed my eyes. 

He f*cking shoved me, arsewipe.

He rolled over crying out in pain, onto his stomach clutching his left shoulder, "You were meant to shoot me in the heart, and not fucking miss!" he panted out.

I took my finger off the gun, "First of all, I never miss." I said irritated, how dare he think that, "And secondly shooting you in the heart would just mean a painless death," I replied my voice like a whisper. Daniel rolled back to his back taking laboured breathes as he stared at the sky breathing, "I think you got my  bone,"

Well if I did, his shoulder bone was now shattered, "Good," I replied seeing his shirt get soaked with blood fast, I could feel it on my fingers and I cast a glace to my fingers.

I just can't kill someone without a mess can I?

I still can't believe he f*cking shoved me. Manners.

The warmth seeped into my own clothes and the liquid getting cold on my fingers.

I stood up pulling my top down and stared at him on the ground, he wasn't going anywhere, because first he needed to lift himself off the ground, which he cant do with a shoulder like that.

I rushed back inside through the back door, a plan already forming in my head. There wasn't much I could do with what was left, but enough to make it look...neat?

I scoffed, yeah right, when was I ever neat?

I went straight to the kitchen looking through all the cupboards before I found what I was looking for, oil. Grabbing the big canister I lugged it after me as I started pouring it around the stove, lathering the stove with it.

I spread it more towards the lounge room where there was furniture where it would catch on fire, and then back towards the stairs ,and up them, making sure I got each one. I went through the bedrooms next, where there was a lot of flammable items. 

My heart skipped a beat as I stepped in, closing my eyes staring at the body.

Michael. 

A silent shudder passed through my body.

He didn't deserve to die like this. I bit my lip and shook my head clearing my thought, I had one thing to do.

Hurry up Isandra.

I placed the remainder of the oil on his body, around the furniture and chucked the empty bottle near him and took out the lighter. I had to run, fast.

Switching on the flame I had started running towards the door before I threw it onto the body, I couldn't even stay to see what happened. I knew what was happening. I could see the flames before my eyes engulf his body, burning his already dead and cold skin to crisp before igniting the furniture behind him.

Burning was the only way they could eliminate the DNA, and hopefully with all the house burning down with him, it would be too much to find his ashes.