Chapter Three

"You!"

I looked up briefly, which one should never do in fencing as my brother stormed into the room. The opponents sabre touched my right shoulder, the legal area to score and 'defeat' your opponent. I flicked his hand away taking off my helmet.

Asshole, I was just about to win too.

"Yes me," I said chucking the helmet and my sabre to one of the workers.

"Why aren't you ready?"

I was surprised, and here I thought I was getting told of for the stunt I pulled on Catherina before. It was a good stunt if you asked me.

"I'm always ready!" I said looking down, well maybe not seeing as this body protection astronaut look alike suit did not  bring my nose out, I mean please one's nose must stand out.

"Isandra," groaned Alex pinching the bridge of his nose, bet he was probably wishing he let me go to the university now eh?

"Go get ready, the limousine is leaving in ten minutes and you stink," he snapped. I wrinkled my nose sniffing the air, "No that would definitely be you," 

He closed his eyes and I took this as my cue to run away before he started to get real angry. I would take this hideous uniform off but I don't think Alex would give me the time. It was all good, until the asshole of an opponent had to yell, and mind you this was a step away from the entrance,

"I beat you!"

I placed my left hand on my hip and turned the upper half of my body around so I saw his eyes and frowned,

"Bitch please, I let you win,"

I saw Alex open his mouth and I turned and ran down the corridor. Stupid royal family, how many dinners did they need to go to, or in this case an opening of a museum. Seriously? Give me the damn scissors and I'll cut the damn ribbon, I was special too!

The stupid maids and fashionistas or whatever they're called laid out a dress in my room along with make up and other accessories. I nearly scoffed when I saw the range of lipsticks they put out, please, I was a natural, as in no not make up natural style, as in not even cream and moisturiser was going on this face thank you. 

The most I did was my nails, that I took pride in, as a kid I used to spend my free time learning nail art, and I looked down at my black nails with my ring finger done a metallic pink colour, the same colour was a small flower on the thumb, a contract against the black. 

Simple, but effective.

I stripped down running to the shower and rinsing myself quickly, please the limousine was going to be here in ten? I was going to be ready in five. Drying down quickly I grabbed the stupid azure blue dress that had short sleeves, with a decent square neckline that fit perfectly across my chest making sure not to flash anyone and came up to my knees.

Taking my holster I placed it up my thigh slipping my small pistol into it and making sure it didn't show in the mirror. 

I put half my hair up, the front sides and let the rest hang down behind. The only necklace I wore was one my brother got me. It was on a black chain, I didn't like the chain but it was something he got me which I treasured. It was a heart shaped locket that had a native Malaysian flower in it that had been shrunk into it, and the cool part, it had small fleck of white in the pollen, which glow in the dark.

Horrible for night missions, but it was so soft and small you could barely notice it, but just think of the scare your enemies get when they see ghosts flying towards them.

Slipping into the silver heels I threw my hair over my left shoulder and ran down the stairs, yes, I ran in heels.

The maid who was walking up the stairs gave a small shriek as I ran past her and down the stairs towards the entrance. The butler opened the door and I smiled waving my hand as I stepped out.