Chapter Thirty-One: Sucker Punch

The last few days had passed in a blur with Dylan and Gabriel ignoring each other and with both of them trying to take up as much of my time as possible. Neither one of them was willing to apologise and I was slowly starting to lose my patients.

Sitting between Callum and Ryker I wait for Gabriel to come home so I can relay my plan to him hoping that this stupid feud will come to an end seeing as Dylan was leaving to go back to Japan in three days.

“On a scale of one to sure how sure are you?” Ryker asks looking at me.

“Zero but I won’t hesitate to use violence to sort out this dumbass problem.” I grumble standing up as the front door closes.

“Where’s everyone?” I hear Gabriel yell.

“Lounge fucker.” Diesel replies mouthing ‘good luck’ to me.

Taking in a deep breath Gabriel’s footsteps quickly approach the lounge opening but instantly stop when he sees me standing. Raising his eyebrows at my position, I only smile at him before clapping my hands together.

“Remember when we made that bet at the gym and I won?” Watching as he nods his head in remembrance I continue to speak.

“Well I know what I want you to do.” I smirk in his direction watching as he raises his eyebrows.

“Pray tell what it is” He comments squinting at me.

“I want you to…. Apologise to Dylan.” I say in a monotone voice looking him straight in the eye.

“Ha yeah seriously what is it?” He repeats shaking his head.

“I’m being serious Gabriel, he is like my other family and I refuse for you two fucktards not to get along!” I exclaim stomping my foot onto the floor like a child.

“Give me something else to do.” He groans dropping his hands from his chest.

“No! He’s upstairs so go and make peace because I will tell your mother!” I threaten pointing towards the stair case.

“This is complete bullshit.” He mumbles turning around and walking up the stairs.

“Do you reckon he’s actually going up to apologise?” I ask the guys a few minutes later.

“Fuck no.” Harley laughs along with the other guys.

“Why won’t they get along!” I whine dropping back onto the couch.

“Because Gabriel wants to be king and Dylan is acting like he was born to be a king.” Ryker explains making everyone look at him weirdly.

“What the fuck are you reading dude?” Callum questions.

“I don’t know, I was thinking of the lion king when I was talking.” He mumbles making me laugh.

“Oh honey.” I chuckle leaning into his side.

Hearing heavy footsteps come down the stairs I turn around quickly seeing Dylan round the corner, raising my eyebrows I turn around and kneel against the couch to get a better look at him.

“What’s up?” I ponder looking at him.

“We need to talk.” He answers starting to turn away.

“Wait did Gabriel talk to you or anything?” I quickly ask getting up off the couch and scurrying after him.

“Yeah it was weird so I closed the door on his face.” He laughs making me frown.